Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost 35 weeks, low back pain, pain like my period is going to start, some watery discharge?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

I JUST made my account on here, so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area lol so be nice! I'll be 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and since I was about 33 weeks, I've been having some low back pain that gets pretty uncomfortable (similar to how it feels when you're on your period), pain in my abdomen, mostly low down, that feels like my period is going to start, I've been having slight watery discharge (not enough to drip out, but if I wipe, it's there and it's very watery), and sometimes it feels as though the baby is head butting my cervix. This is my first child, and I'm very nervous about everything going on! Also, a few days ago, I  went to the restroom. I went pee, watched a few youtube videos (my entertainment!), then got up. I looked in the toilet right before I flushed and saw what looked to be a dark blob on the bottom of the bowl. I flushed before I actually thought about looking at it further, so I don't know exactly what it looked like. All I know is it was brownish for the most part, but I'm not sure if it was there before I sat or if I had just poo'd and didn't even know =[ baby is kicking right now, and pushing on my cervix (which kinda hurts)...I'm not sure if this is all just my body preparing to have the baby or if I really should go to L/D. I would call my doctor, but his nurses are absolutely no help at all. He's magnificent, they suck lol.

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lexismom2011
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Go into L/D. Its better to be safe than sorry. It sounds like you are in the early stages of labor. Also that couldve been your mucos plug that came out. Make sure you are staying well hydrated as well. Keep us updated ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittybby2010
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Thank you for replying so quickly =] I'll try to remember to update what happens! I had asked my mom about the thing in the toilet, and she quickly brushed it off and said it "couldn't have been" my mucus plug because "they aren't brown". We'll see what the doctor says, though!

itty88
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM
It could be amniotic fluid. I would go get checked out to be safe!
Ilaynasmommy
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Sounds like baby will be soon. I just remember the day I had dd I could feel her getting in position and it was painful when I walked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrittaneyH
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I am 37 weeks and about a week ago I started getting period like cramps, doctor said it could have been small contractions!

Good luck keep us updated:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured