Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

i wanted to show off my belly and see if anyone can guess how far along i am! Also i want to see your bellies!

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Replies (41-45):
lil_nugget
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Yes and i looked pregnant even before i was pregnant

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

If youre 11 weeks thats bloat not baby! The uterus doesnt rise until after at least 12 weeks

Quoting lil_nugget:

Im 11 weeks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skmehlebam
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM

It depends on the women and the number of pregnancies she's had! My uterus was measuring  18 weeks by 11 weeks with dc4. :D

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

If youre 11 weeks thats bloat not baby! The uterus doesnt rise until after at least 12 weeks

Quoting lil_nugget:

Im 11 weeks

Dimples04
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dimples04
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Could you please do my pics like this if I can get them to you? I'm mobile & can't.

Quoting skmehlebam:

It depends on the women and the number of pregnancies she's had! My uterus was measuring  18 weeks by 11 weeks with dc4. :D

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

Quoting lil_nugget:

Im 11 weeks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skmehlebam
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Awe, I'm so sorry. I really wish I had time to. I have 4 kids now! LOL. I had my baby already and he's 4 weeks old and I also have a 6 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old, so I'm so super busy. I don't have much time to do online stuff anymore, otherwise I really would. And it takes a while to do something like this. I used picmonkey.com though, if you're ever able to get on a computer yourself! I'm sorry.

Quoting Dimples04:

Could you please do my pics like this if I can get them to you? I'm mobile & can't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)