Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im 35 weeks 6 days pregnant and having lower stomach pains that stratches two my lower back

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm 35 weeks an 6 days pregnant and I'm having lower stomach pains that stretches two my lower back and they go though my vagina an i get a lot of pressure on my butt and my stomachs been tightening a lot . this is my first pregnancy .. is this false labor or is it real labor or is it something else

i love my husband with my hole life an i also love our soon two be baby boy

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Oceana09
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM

That could be the start of actual contractions my dear. Honestly, when I gave birth to DD that was how I knew I was in labor. It felt like I was on my period at first and then it got worse.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I am literally a day behind you with the exact same issue today! It is he baby engaging and dropping. They can engage and cause pain then disengage. I honestly don't want to have our daughter until 39 weeks or more. I get the hard belly and back pain and vagina pain. They are irregular and aren't any worse. I noticed it is worseon days I have been on ky feet all day. I am not in labor and it is normal so don't freak out :)
egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I am literally a day behind you with the exact same issue today! It is he baby engaging and dropping. They can engage and cause pain then disengage. I honestly don't want to have our daughter until 39 weeks or more. I get the hard belly and back pain and vagina pain. They are irregular and aren't any worse. I noticed it is worseon days I have been on ky feet all day. I am not in labor and it is normal so don't freak out :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured