Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im 35 weeks 6 days pregnant and having lower stomach pains that stratches two my lower back

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm 35 weeks an 6 days pregnant and I'm having lower stomach pains that stretches two my lower back and they go though my vagina an i get a lot of pressure on my butt and my stomachs been tightening a lot . this is my first pregnancy .. is this false labor or is it real labor or is it something else

i love my husband with my hole life an i also love our soon two be baby boy

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Oceana09
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM

That could be the start of actual contractions my dear. Honestly, when I gave birth to DD that was how I knew I was in labor. It felt like I was on my period at first and then it got worse.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
egrzesik91
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I am literally a day behind you with the exact same issue today! It is he baby engaging and dropping. They can engage and cause pain then disengage. I honestly don't want to have our daughter until 39 weeks or more. I get the hard belly and back pain and vagina pain. They are irregular and aren't any worse. I noticed it is worseon days I have been on ky feet all day. I am not in labor and it is normal so don't freak out :)
egrzesik91
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I am literally a day behind you with the exact same issue today! It is he baby engaging and dropping. They can engage and cause pain then disengage. I honestly don't want to have our daughter until 39 weeks or more. I get the hard belly and back pain and vagina pain. They are irregular and aren't any worse. I noticed it is worseon days I have been on ky feet all day. I am not in labor and it is normal so don't freak out :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN