Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another pregnancy? no bashing either thanks **update**

Posted by   + Show Post
I think I might be pregnant again. When would I be able to find out? My 6 week pp check isn't for another 3 weeks. I just dnt kno when I could find out before going to my appointment cuz they will be putting me on bc. We wnt be mad cuz God wouldn't give us anything we can't handle. Any advice and help would be great. Ty

** Update**
Not pregnant she put me on the depo and wasn't mean at all very understanding. She wants me to be safe then sorry. So happy now I dnt have to wonder if iam or not.. ty all for ur advice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (61-66):
SRUsarahSC
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Quoting Rayawni:

Here's my question, did you at least have him pull out? It's not fail safe but at least it's some protection. There's a reason not to have sex after having a baby besides preventing pregnancy. I've taken care of women with endometritis from not waiting. Doesn't matter how strong your immune system is. I haven't seen any bashing or rude comments. A lot of posters are right, your OB will probably give you a stern talking to. You may feel ok, but it takes your body a good year to recover from child birth. Getting pregnant so soon after has a lot of risks including premature labor and post partum hemorrhage.

We all know what causes babies, so to say its an accident but knowingly not using protection means it wasn't an accident. I won't tell you what I have heard OB doctors say when someone gets pregnant so soon. It's not always nice.

agreed.  They don't tell you not to have sex just to ruin your fun, it's for your health. You've got a little one to think of now.

mommy_madilyn
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Girl if you are definitely accept any and all help anyone offers with the baby you just had. It is REALLY hard to find the energy especially 1st and 3rd trimester. My son is 4 wks old today he was born oct 9th and my dd turned one on the 21st. Thank god she started walking before I had him cause it is exhausting enough. Congrats if you are all babies are blessings a nd even though I am totally exhausted i wouldnt change a thing. Good luck mama
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amycrow0949
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM

update?

la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Sex at 10 days pp, wow! lol. I thought I was impatient ; ) Anyways....I would call your doctor to see if you could get a earlier appointment

la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Just saw your update, glad you got depo

Good luck!

bobsangel8485
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
So r we

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Just saw your update, glad you got depo

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured