Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Was it implantation or am i having a miscarriage?

So my period was late this month it was suppose to come on the 3rd of Nov and it came on the 8th without cramping or spotting.. i went to the restroom on the 8th and when i wiped i just had blood and that only lasted for about 2 days then i had this very light spotting for about 1 day in a half along with really sore boobs for two days...now my boobs aren't sore anymore but i am really tired and have started to have these headaches...and today is the 13th of Nov and i went to the restroom and when i used the restroom i just had light light brown drips after already whiping...what could this be and i tested on the 29th of Oct and the 6-7 of nov and got negatives but obviously that was toooo soon...can you ladies help me out please?/

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (11-16):
KariC33
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Try a test.. But it sounds like an early miscarriage also called chemical pregnancy i had one and it happened exactly how you explained it.. Hope im wrong .. Do a test again and see a doctor, good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

With each of my pregnancies I have had a brownish colored discharge for a day or so. It isn't ever anything that needs a pad or anything and it is always days of my missed period. this pregnancy I missed my period and then a week or so later I had the spotting but the u.s and everything says I am not as far along so that is why. I was worried about the pregnancy a lot in the begining b/c of this being off by almost 2 weeks between when my period should have been and how far along pregnant I was. 

I would relax and take a pregnancy test. Unless you are having red bleeding and stuff I wouldn't worry about miscarrying (if you are pregnant). Brown blood is old blood it could have been left over from your period or something. The sore boobs and stuff could have been period symptoms not pregnancy symptoms. The tired and headaches could be anything from what you are eating, drinking, you water intake, and how much sleep you get, daily stress.... Take a test and see what is says and if it is neg. wait for your next period and if you miss it test again and / or go to the dr. 

Lizzys_mommy13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Go to the doc. It could be a number of things. You could just have a weird cycle going right now. Our cycles tend to change up every so often and throw us for a loop. Good luck!

kimmie3577
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM

i would wait and test again you either could be prego or you could of just had a crapy period

countrynana662
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM

well ladies!! Guess who got 3 Positives this morning...Yayyyy thanks a lot for the information that you ladies are giving me..glad i found this site or i would have been waitin on my next period to come lol

needsupport100
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM

make sure you hit the docs and get your check ups. i started having light bleeding with a little clotting here and there (nothing major at first-even some implatation bleeding), and the further the pregnancy went the worse it got

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)