Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Gender predictor ring test..... ADDED The Video

Gender predictor ring test.....take a thin necklace and put a ring on it doesnt matter what kind just as long as its a ring on hold it up and let the ring hang down n hold your other hand out palm up and take the necklace and hang it down on the side of your other hand and run it up n down on the side of that hand each time you do it then hold it above your hand if it goes back and forth its a boy ...if it does a circle its a girl....it will tell you what your going to have or had from first child til last if you get to a time it doesnt move..means your not going to have any more. I did it and it was correct for my 3 previous kids and trust me i have done it 4 different times its that same each time. I had a feeling this new baby was a boy but the necklace ring test said its a girl. If you do it as well comment and let us know if it was correct for you as well. :-)

IAmPregnant Ticker

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
carolinalove86
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I know i was freaking out 2 i tried just holding it over my hand with out running it along side of the palm up and it wouldnt move but every time i have done it it has been the exact same result everytime

Quoting jackieb2811:

Holy shiiit lol I am a little freaked out right now! I just did it again SAME results! Only I did it one more and it did not move which is weird I thought oh this is a trick it has to move every time! I kinda do want one more after this one though which kind of sucks but SO will be content to even have a child of his own that he will not care!

IAmPregnant Ticker

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I wonder if it does count m/c because I was thinking if it didn't that would mean this one is a girl and I will have one more and it will be a boy....hmmm I want others to weight in who have done it and had m/c!

carolinalove86
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:27 AM

i found out how to do this from a video on youtube and the girl that did the video said that they did it on her grandma which he grandma had 11 kids and it also said what the one she miscarried with was so i guess it does count miscarriages 

Quoting jackieb2811:

I wonder if it does count m/c because I was thinking if it didn't that would mean this one is a girl and I will have one more and it will be a boy....hmmm I want others to weight in who have done it and had m/c!

IAmPregnant Ticker

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:30 AM

That is just crazy! I just did it 2 more times and SAME THING! I would be sooo happy with another boy to be honest I never seen myself having a girl.

Quoting carolinalove86:

i found out how to do this from a video on youtube and the girl that did the video said that they did it on her grandma which he grandma had 11 kids and it also said what the one she miscarried with was so i guess it does count miscarriages 

Quoting jackieb2811:

carolinalove86
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I have 2 girls 1 boy....so i was hopin for another boy to even them out but i will take either or :-) my lil Tj will just be the man of the house :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

That is just crazy! I just did it 2 more times and SAME THING! I would be sooo happy with another boy to be honest I never seen myself having a girl.

Quoting carolinalove86:

Quoting jackieb2811:

IAmPregnant Ticker

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha yea it is going to strange having another baby I feel like 5 years in between I forgot so much! I would be happy no matter what this baby was planned so gender is irrelevant I like being the only female at home jk I know karma and if I had a girl she would be a terror child! I have my doubts though my twins are quite the little monsters! This test was awesome though my SO just woke up for a minute and I told him and when I said this baby is going to be a boy he grined so big!! :-)

Quoting carolinalove86:

I have 2 girls 1 boy....so i was hopin for another boy to even them out but i will take either or :-) my lil Tj will just be the man of the house :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting carolinalove86:

Quoting jackieb2811:

amy31308
by Ashlee on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Can u find the YouTube video? I'm having a hard time understanding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlissBagshaw
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I did that for fun.  It said boy, but I'm having a girl, lol.

jbjb1024
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM
I did this but did it over my belly and it was right
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaileysMommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:05 AM

That's so cool! I tried it, it said boy girl boy... It was right about the first 2 and now I have my fingers crossed it will be right with the third!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN