Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

He says "I don't wanna b a dad"

Posted by   + Show Post
I called my nephew to wish him a happy birthday, I said omg ur gona get big & tall happy birthday! Ur a year older!!

He started crying "I dont want to grow up!! I don't wanna be a dad!!"

I could not help my laugh so hard! He turned 8 the funniest thing I have ever heard!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
thedathree
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Quoting MamaSince2005:

My 7 yr old DD doesn't want to be a mom either. She doesn't want kids. It's kind of weird.

my daughter almost 10 doesn't want kids either. Im sure me having mine so young had something to do with what she thinks her life will be like :(
thedathree
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

he knows its not normal but its gonna happen he thinks :( My sister has cps very involved with her kids and they have court mandated counseling in home once a week bc she's so abusive. it's sad. she lies a lot though and the kids can't say everything or its worse after the counselor leaves.
MichaelsMom0711
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Quoting thedathree:

Oh wow thats really sad. No offense to you cuz i know she is still ur sister, but it baffles me that people like that can even become pregnant, let alone "raise" their kids. either the kids end up being exactly like the parents, or they will be smart enough to hate them and become the total opposite, which hopefully they do. and at least they have you and any other family members that are not abusing them and maybe they will take after them.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:43 AM
Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

No offense taken. It's really hard bc she trys to manipulate everyone and uses her kids to do it. My mom has guardianship of her oldest who's autistic and has since he was about 2 months old. She has a 2,4 and 8 yo besides. The 2 yo is a girl and the only one she is nice to bc she wanted a girl. The 2 yo likes to see my sister get at her boys and will have tantrums and do stuff to get them in trouble. It's sick. Her kids are in daycare mostly or at my sisters dads house.. She is so manipulative like most abusers its sick. I'm just waiting for her to pop out another one. My mom and I have had to really cut my sister off because she is a toxic person and it makes us sick to see.. also we don't want our kids seeing. I actually think their dad would be better than her. He left and went to another state over summer and never came back. While he makes crappy choices a lot he isn't abusive to his kids and doesn't play favorites. He is also pretty active takes them outside to parks a lot and on walks and fishing and swimming. It would be nice if he didn't just leave. He probably figures if he doesn't he might accidentally kill her if he gets too mad. Cps is a joke.When the counselor leaves they ask to go home with her. The police come for domestics and they will run outside chasing the police car as it drives down the street. crying bc they want to go with. My mom said the best thing that could happen to her boys is to get put into foster care. Sad but true.
xxMichellexx
by Michelle on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Kids do say the cutest thing;s... My 10 year old said to me today 'You and dad have had sex 5 times cause you have 5 kids' (includes the one in my tummy )... I wont burst his bubble and will let him think that LOL

Lennox28
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM

That is so cute!  a little while back my mom and I were playing Life with my nephew and whenever he landed on a tile that said he had a new child he would put the little peg in and name them.  I thought it was the cutest thing.  : )

MichaelsMom0711
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Quoting thedathree:

oh wow that is so sad. they ask the counselor to go home with her and chase the police?? and they dont notice that, especially the counselor she cant put 2 and 2 together and realize the only reason theyre saying good things is cuz theyre scared of their mother?? wow, they are a joke. Do they live in a big city or little town? Im from Chicago and there are tons of family services and counseling programs even thru the police and for victims of violence and stuff, but then again she would probably have to be the one to initiate it cuz even if the mother is a piece of shit its HARD to take their rights away, its way easier to cut off the fathers, but not birth mothers. I have to say i dont blame u and ur mom though for not being around her and u for not leting ur kids around her. I wouldnt want my kids seeing the way she is either, i'd be afraid they would pick up her behavior or something. and i hope ur joking when u said ur waiting for her to pop out another one. she doesnt learn what birth control is and if she hates the ones she already has so much maybe dont get knocked up again!?? wow. i hope they do get to a foster home cuz it seems like anywhere is bettter than their home :(
thedathree
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

She lives in the city a suburb though. Her kids do tell the counselor what she does sometimes and the cps lady but if it's not leaving bruises they can't do anything unless it's severe or intentional. Apparently being a bitch losing your temper is not intentional. I'm serious about her being pregnant. She likes the attention and. everyone helping her and the appointments and all. She is 31 and just got her drivers license. a couple months ago. She always had everyone else do everything. My daughter is 9 and tells her to her face she doesn't want to go to her house bc she abuses her kids and she can't see it she feels too bad. I'm sure the police and counselor feel bad bc they cry when they leave and ask to go with but I don't think much can be done without cps giving a shit.
MichaelsMom0711
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting thedathree:

wow, even ur 9 year old is smarter and more mature than her already and good that she tells her to her face. not that she is going to care, but good that ur daughter isnt afraid of her.and i can imagine cps being too lazy to do anything or prove anything too. usually one of the qualifications to work for a governement agency is to be stupid, rude and uselessly lazy, it never fails! just sad kids have to pay for it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)