Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Twins?!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM
  • 11 Replies

I just can't get it out of my head. I have an ultrasound next week, I'll be 7 weeks.  Eeek! I am excited! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM

i think at some point everyone thinks its twins lol

Mzwest83
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I was wondering the same thing about me. I got my BFP at 3 weeks, I am bloated really bad (can't wear my normal pants) and beyond sick and tired. I know that is all normal but for me it doesn't happen until 2nd trimester. So who knows!

Mzwest83
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Oh and i am only 4 weeks today!

Missmyangel1
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I thought the same thing as well considering this is my second and I was in maternity clothes at 8 weeks. But at my 8 week 2 day appt there was only one :) I am totally ok with that but I think women always think twins for some reason lol maybe its so that we wont be shocked if there ever really was 2 in there. Good luck!!!!

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Yeah I kind of find myself in that boat too lol I had an ultrasound early on in my pregnancy 5 weeks and the tech seem to think there was a "shadow" so she told us to come back when I was 12 weeks , so I have an ultrasound tomorrow and I been feeling like it's twins a lot lately specially since I'm poking out so much already. Best of luck and let us know how it turns out.

FelixFelicis
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I keep thinking twins too, only the thought of twins makes me wanna cry. I'm so bloated I look 5 months and I'm 4 weeks 4 days. And I've been having symptoms since 3 weeks.

I dun want a 2for1 *Sob*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
victoriahearts
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I feel the same way as you, I feel more like 5 months pregnant instead of 3 months. And I'm not sure I can deal with a 2 for 1, that is a lot of work

Quoting FelixFelicis:

I keep thinking twins too, only the thought of twins makes me wanna cry. I'm so bloated I look 5 months and I'm 4 weeks 4 days. And I've been having symptoms since 3 weeks.

I dun want a 2for1 *Sob*

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Quoting Autumn19:

i think at some point everyone thinks its twins lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I was the same way with this baby (#4) and there is only one. I actually got sick before my BFP and felt like death for 3 months.

Quoting Mzwest83:

I was wondering the same thing about me. I got my BFP at 3 weeks, I am bloated really bad (can't wear my normal pants) and beyond sick and tired. I know that is all normal but for me it doesn't happen until 2nd trimester. So who knows!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bshoemaker
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM

We went in at 7 wks and found out we were having twins but at my 11 wk appt one of them had vanished. They said it is not uncommon for women to conceive twins and they usually lose one before they even knew they had it.  Best of luck momma! I hope it turns out however you want it to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)