Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

how much ur breasts size increased during this pregnancy??

Posted by   + Show Post

i am 29 weeks and 6 days along today and its my 1st pregnancy....bra size was 34 now its 36....whats about u ladies?

(and how to maintain it after delivery?)

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
poeticrose09
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM

At the beginging of this pregnancy I was a 42 d Now I'm a 40 E or 42 DD depending on where I get the bra from. Ugh and I'm only 21 weeks along.

RhondaVeggie
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:27 PM
I've shrunk. With my son I stayed the same the whole time till a few days after birth when my
milk came in. This time around I'd guess I've dropped about a cup size because the bras that fit before are baggy and the couple I had that were too small now fit perfectly. I'm sure they'll come back once my milk comes in but I'm enjoying them being more manageable for now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
I haven't been so lucky. Before kids I was an A... 3 kids later ( after nursing...) still an A... now I'm pregnant with #4 and I'm a B..
Hopefully they stay afterwards!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I didn't go up much with that size. My cup size went up about 2 cup sizes with each pregnancy and only came down one cup size at the end of it. So my boobs are a lot bigger than they used to be. I've had three children. 

I was a 38 D now I'm a 40DDD. the 38-40 difference is because I gained a little weight.

The rest is from the kids

bondi41
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I am 22 weeks 2 days and I have gone from 38GG to a 42J, this is my 5th pregnancy but 3 ended in early miscarriage and my son was stillborn at 17 weeks 5 days earlier this year. So this is the first pregnancy where I've had a noticeable change in size.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brightstar28
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I started out as a 36A, now at 19 weeks a 34C is too small.  I'm popping out of it!

CafeMom Tickers
2littledaisies
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I can't wait for mine to go back down .. I went from a 36G to an IDK what, all I wear now is sports bras but they have exploded since I got pregnant. I'm tired of them being smushed together and in my way all the dang time. 

femaleMIKE
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I am only 4 1/2 weeks.  Last week my breasts grew overnight.  My bra fit me fine on Thursday by Friday evening, it didn't fit. 

I have a feeling my breasts are going to get huge.

lil_nugget
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Before i was pregnant a 38DD now since im 14w2d its 42DDD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malayahsmom06
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I was a 38 D at the beginning of pregnancy, I am now in a 40 E!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)