Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Where are you spending Thanksgiving this year?

Posted by   + Show Post

turkey dinner

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Devious103102
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Just hanging out at home with the family =0)

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:59 AM

We celebrated Thanksgiving with DH's parents last weekend at our house, since they live out of state. That was the first time I've ever cooked an entire Thanksgiving dinner (although I made a turkey roast instead of a whole bird). We're going to my aunt's for Thanksgiving, and I'll be thankful for only being responsible for bringing dessert.

mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Work I work at a nursing home And they don't shut down for anything

Quoting Heather2001:

turkey dinner

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLQSlovesME
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:01 AM

At the MIL's. All of her brothers live out of state & her sister lives in England. Her nephew lives about 45 minutes to an hour away and we live almost 2 hours away. She doesn't have much family that lives close to her & her only "true" friend is a pill-popping skeeving troll. So, we will be going over there to give her some company!

Jacylove
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:17 AM
At my MIL house, my family is going on a trip 7 hrs away, I wish I cud go but I'm suppose to have my baby that week
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jmart1016
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:48 AM
At my fiance's moms house! I can't wait! Everyone knows I'm pregnant so they'll make sure I'll eat for both me and the baby lol.
AimeeJenee
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Well we go to 3 different places first my dads, then my moms and then my husbands parents. So exhausting
1wildchild
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Here at home, just the four of us (Dh, DD, DS and me). We moved away from family for DH's job in May, of the weather isn't bad hopefully we will be able to go back to visit for Christmas.
ilostmy_keys
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Ponderosa, probably! Too pregnant to travel ;) Other than that, we will set up our christmas tree here at home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Home with husband, my girls, in-laws, and dh's 2 nephews that his parents have custody of. Im looking forward to it :) We have an awesome weekend planned

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN