Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

this is going to sound stupid but....

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
can you get contraction in your vagina? If so how do they feel? I went to the dr today, and because of all the problems im having (liver trying to shut down, and IUGR) he tried to strip my membranes. He is against induction and trying to hold out as long as possible, but thought this might help things get going on its own. He said he couldnt get it all because i am only 1 cm and high and thick. Well anyways after the app i had some cramping, nothing bad, and my vagina was really sore. That went away, but now im getting some pain in my vagina. Its not all the time, it comes and gos, and when i get the pain it feels like its spreading to the inside of my thighs. It feels like when your on your period and you vagina gets sore, but worse. Anyways im sure its nothing, and probably a stupid question but i thought i would ask. Normal right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
toria2316
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Ive been getting a lot of shooting pains on the inside. Mine dont spread to the inside of my thighs tho. 

hthrlcl
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:46 AM
see and this is different from that, ive had that to, and i guess i dont know how to explain it. Its just like if your on your period, and its really heavy, it makes your vagina sore, its like that but it hurts way worse then that. Does that make sense?

Quoting toria2316:

Ive been getting a lot of shooting pains on the inside. Mine dont spread to the inside of my thighs tho. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN