Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL EXTREMLEY TIRED at 20 weeks

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

i mean as soon as i get up in about 2 hours i am getting so tired i have a 10 month old so i cant just sleep allda and wen he takes a nap i got toclean so dont really have time what can i do to get more energy and is this normal to feel like this

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
munkiebaby
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Have your Iron checked.. I felt the same way till i was 32 weeks and found my Iron was EXTREAMLY  LOW I am on 648 Mg of iron plus whats in prenail,And i finally At 35 weeks prego have energy and can function. I also have 18 month old and soon to be 5 yr old to keep up with.

bri2011
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Yeah..I was thinking the same thing ur iron is prolly low. Make sure ur eating a lot of iron fortied foods and taking ur prenatal. Also tell ur dr so they can do a blood check for u (for anemia). Are u craving ice or anything that's not food? Those are big indicators of anemia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I t can be normal but also not.

I was tired with both of my kids.  With this one, I'v been super exhausted. An hour after I wake up from a full night's sleep, I am ready for bed.  I have cried from being so tired before.  I just chalked it up to pregnancy.  I am 27 weeks tomorow and found out with my last CBC for my glucose test last week that I am definitely anemic, which is contributing to the exhaustion. :(

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Very normal - you are growing a baby :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilaynasmommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I rea its sypposed to go away by now but I am at 18 wks. But I also worked 72 hrs a wk until the last couple weeks. Just got it down to a little less than 60 hrs. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN