Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

freezing and cant stay off the toilet

Posted by   + Show Post

I guess this is my morning sickness but I cant seem to stay off of the toilet :( The other problem is that im freezing all the time! The last two I was hot all the time and now im inside with the heat on and cant warm up :(

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Replies (11-16):
willsmoms
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I ahve been freezing this whole time too. I am usually cold, but it has been worse. I can never seem to get warm.

november117
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM
I wasn't with my first either but this one I was.

Quoting sparklebug86:

its weird.... I wasnt sick with either of my last two 

Quoting november117:

That is how my entire first trimester was mama. It gets better. :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sdunaway08
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Your blood pressure might be low. If you go to walmart/walgreens/cvs just check it at their little booth things. I have high blood pressure and it makes me tired and hot. Once I started meds to lower it I could not get warm until my doctor adjusted my dosage. It had lowered it too much. As for the toilet problem....sorry lol. No advice there. Hope you get to feeling better!

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I am consantly hot or cold and I am 16 weeks tomorrow. I think it is a normal part of pregnancy and puking happens so does pooping. I poop a lot as this past week.

dragonswan
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I get cold easily I bundle up with my fuzzy socks pants long sleeve shirt and two blankets and I still freeze at night my man has to have the fan on or he can't breath at night I never was cold like this with my other 2 either and I am 6 months along so I feel ya there right now I got a bunch of stuff wrong with me but blood pressure is fine but before I got sick I was cold so I know it's not that I figured I would be dying with heat not this go around but I hope you get warm soon not fun being cold I am on the toilet a lot too but its to pee not the hershey squirts anymore since they put me on insulin my metformin used to do that to me I hated it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Hopefully it passes for you soon.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)