Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

how many and what?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:40 PM
  • 5 Replies
ok so with merina i had a washer and a dryer so i didnt worry about running out of stuff...this time i dont have a washer and dryer and can only wash clothes once a week.how many sleepers onesies outfits and such will i need?i know this is a stupid question for someone who already has one but it was two years ago and apparently my brain doesnt want to work lol...thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
merinasmommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:41 PM
oh and i dont have much money so i really cant afford to just "wing it"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Depends. Ds had reflux and spit up or peed on everything I changed him2-4 hrs...
With dd she spilts up here and there and drools a ton I change her 3-5 times a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FelixFelicis
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM

We also don't have a washer or dryer and do laundry once a week. With Ambrosia, she needed her cothes changed about 3 times a day so she had 30 sleepers and about 15 onsies because it was colder more often than it was warm. We never had anything but sleepers or onsies because we have this weird thing where we always want our children in comfy clothes. It worked out well for us, except for the clothes she pooped on or spit up on we had to rinse off in the sink so they didn't start to stink really bad.

merinasmommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM
i only plan on doing outfits when we go out.i dont like taking my kids out in sleepers or just onesies

Quoting FelixFelicis:

We also don't have a washer or dryer and do laundry once a week. With Ambrosia, she needed her cothes changed about 3 times a day so she had 30 sleepers and about 15 onsies because it was colder more often than it was warm. We never had anything but sleepers or onsies because we have this weird thing where we always want our children in comfy clothes. It worked out well for us, except for the clothes she pooped on or spit up on we had to rinse off in the sink so they didn't start to stink really bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nancy34
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I was in that same situation with my first I could only wash every so often cause we lived with fam and there was a lot of us trying to use the washer and dryer . Luckily we had a lot of baby clothes to get us by without washing for a while. That is one thing I am looking forward to this time around we live alone now and have our owe stuff . Good luck I sure everything will work out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)