Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Does this mean anything?? Slight TMI

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am 38 weeks today..2nd baby....1st baby (23 years ago) was 14 days late and ended in an induction from HELL....

Yesterday i started feeling a lot of pressure...and all of a sudden had an increase in discharge...nothing of color or anything....today Ia m cleaning house like crazy and if I had the energy I would keep going....

DF is SO far behind on stuff I am FREAKING OUT.....Baby room isn't ready...I haven't washed clothes yet...I am FREAKING OUT!  ...

Does it sound like I may be getting ready to go soon?? Due date is December 1st....are first babies any indicator?  I realize my first was a lifetime ago...")

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:05 PM
2 moms liked this

nesting is a sign that baby is coming soon.. but soon could be a few hours, a few days, or a few weeks. Increase in discharge is normal throughout pregnancy. Pressure could be the baby dropping, and your body preparing for labor.. but when?  again, a few hours, days, or weeks.  I would say the first thing to do is calm down, and do what you can.  Get done what you can, use those tasks to distract you.  But make sure you get some good rest as well. 

Squirmey
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM

BUMP!

kimmie3577
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting daughteroftruth:

nesting is a sign that baby is coming soon.. but soon could be a few hours, a few days, or a few weeks. Increase in discharge is normal throughout pregnancy. Pressure could be the baby dropping, and your body preparing for labor.. but when?  again, a few hours, days, or weeks.  I would say the first thing to do is calm down, and do what you can.  Get done what you can, use those tasks to distract you.  But make sure you get some good rest as well. 

daughteroftruth said it just right

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Sounds like you are getting close! are you contracting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Squirmey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM

ive been having Braxton hicks for like 3 months now...and they are getting more and more...lower back pain and pressure...i hope to make it past Thanksgiving...

Quoting kmqw229:

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Good luck!

Quoting Squirmey:

ive been having Braxton hicks for like 3 months now...and they are getting more and more...lower back pain and pressure...i hope to make it past Thanksgiving...

Quoting kmqw229:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM
I started flipping out bad getting dds room ready 24 hrs before she came. My labors was 8 hrs long from start to baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy9518
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I scrubbed the shit out of my moms fridge the night i went into labor! And dont worry about not being reasy the hubby will get it done esp if the baby comes and there will be time for laundry when you get home. Good luck hope your peanut comes soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Squirmey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM

im starting laundry today...I need to at least wash a few onesies and her going home outfit and a sheet and a couple blankets....there is nothing done....I was promised her room furniture done by baby shower...well that didn't happen...agghh...but I thnbk once she is here it will light a fire under his ass....lol..im geting really nervous ....Im not ready for the pain....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)