Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

did i lose mucus plug? tmi

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM
  • 20 Replies
I'm 39w3d and when I got up this morning and was really wet down there so i went to the bathroom and I noticed a really cloudy white something in the toilet and when I wiped it was a thick but clear jelly like substance?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beauty91805
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Hard to wipe away? That's how mines was 2 days ago. So gross lol
Laulaulu321
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Not sure. Mine was pinkish, beige
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksprague
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

mine was pink...

vwd_johnson
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Its possible. It doesn't truely mean anything. Mucus plugs can be lost multiple times and can come very early.

Since you're already close to due, just pay attention to how your feeling :) goodluck to your labor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbrooke09
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) I have been having issues dialating and go to the Dr tomorrow and being induced Tuesday so maybe its a good sign

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Its possible. It doesn't truely mean anything. Mucus plugs can be lost multiple times and can come very early.

Since you're already close to due, just pay attention to how your feeling :) goodluck to your labor!

Meghan6391
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
When mine came out all the way i literally used a half a roll of tp there was so much gunk and it never seemed to stop, it was the consistency of cum if it was thicker and stickier and when it all was done i started bleeding... you might have lost the beginning of it but keep an eye on everything and watch for blood of water breaking lol
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM

What she said. Hun you are not having issues dilating. Your body is doing what it needs to do. Some women go into labor and not dilated at all.

Why are you being induced on Tuesday?

Quoting kbrooke09:

Thank you :) I have been having issues dialating and go to the Dr tomorrow and being induced Tuesday so maybe its a good sign

Quoting vwd_johnson:

msswisher08
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I lose that all the time just a sign your dialating. If its pink or has blood its a sign labor may be close.
kbrooke09
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM
My family works on the pipeline so since baby is healthy and I haven't had any problems my Dr agreed to induce so I can have family there and not be alone. And she is a big baby.

Quoting Raeann11:

What she said. Hun you are not having issues dilating. Your body is doing what it needs to do. Some women go into labor and not dilated at all.

Why are you being induced on Tuesday?

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting vwd_johnson:

mem82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)