Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chinese gender calendar

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:05 AM
  • 82 Replies
1 mom liked this
Has anyone used it and was it right? It's been right with both of my other two. I'm pregnant and it says its going to be a girl. I want a healthy baby but in my mind I secretly want a girl. I have a 6 yr old daughter and a 3 yr old son. Just curious!

Update so apparently I didn't get the lunar age so apparently I'm 27 in lunar years so it says I'm having a boy so now I hope it's wrong lol Jk ill take whatever God decides to give me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I use the lunar one and it has been right for me. 

mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:07 AM
Chinese. Lunar says girl maybe that will be it thanks

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I use the lunar one and it has been right for me. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kkps725
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Mine said boy and it was right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I tried it out as a lark when I was pregnant with DD. It was right. The necklace pendant swinging back and forth was wrong.. I don't remember what else I tried. I remember looking up old wives tales, too. Let's see.. the one that said you're more sick with a girl was right in my case, there was one that said what you dream of you will have the opposite-true in my case. Which gender's clothes/toys you are drawn to in the store will be the gender-false in my case..I was sick the entire pregnancy and would get bored. Lol so I looked all that stuff up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:43 AM
Thanks for your help

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I tried it out as a lark when I was pregnant with DD. It was right. The necklace pendant swinging back and forth was wrong.. I don't remember what else I tried. I remember looking up old wives tales, too. Let's see.. the one that said you're more sick with a girl was right in my case, there was one that said what you dream of you will have the opposite-true in my case. Which gender's clothes/toys you are drawn to in the store will be the gender-false in my case..I was sick the entire pregnancy and would get bored. Lol so I looked all that stuff up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKH
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Mine said girl and I'm 27 weeks w a baby boy. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:55 AM
You're welcome. I was trying to remember any more nifty wives tales or tricks..
The only other one I can think of is the one about if you have really bad heartburn the baby will be born with a full head of hair..

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Thanks for your help

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhiannan
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:12 AM
It was right with all of mine and if this one is a girl like I've been told, it will be right 4 out of 4.
HopesNDreams
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Four kids...four correct predictions :)
PresleyLove
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Worked for my son and this one!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured