Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Lately he has been "poking" and its starting to make me mad!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hubby has been "poking" at me lately and im really starting to get pissed! The other day we were talking about how our DS is sooo picky about food but DD isnt. He was saying that it should be the other way since shes a girl. Anyways.... I commented that maybe shes going to be skinny like me and then I corrected it by saying "Like I used to be" and he laughed, like a serious gut laugh. And when I asked him why he was laughing he said "because you said skinny like me"  yes im fat, I get it.... but seriously how insensitive can you be? The next day he tells me that I didnt do a good job of cleaning the windows after I had spent 6 hrs cleaning the house from top to bottom, including steam cleaning the carpet.  WHAT GIVES?!?!?!?  No he still doesnt know about the baby so its not that.  

I tend to hold my tongue (although hes not usually this rude) but hes about to get an ear full!

Hes also been asking questions like hes digging for info.... why do i have my own itunes account, telling me when my phone chimes... that kind of crap. Likes hes suspicious of something 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DarksMama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:11 PM

How pregnant are you, and why doesn't he know?

Laulaulu321
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM
It's okay I understand. I don't even know if I'm pregnant and already df has said that he's afraid I'm going to get fat. I'm legit 105 lbs so I'm about to tell him to stfu
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:17 PM

5 or 6 weeks and im waiting for the sono. He walked out after the last time I told him I was preggo so you can understand why im not so eager this time. I want to make sure its viable before I tell him.

Quoting DarksMama:

babymine
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Hmmm...that's odd. Just be up front and ask him what gives! And about the baby of course. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM

im not morbidly obese, I dont even have rolls when standing, I just still have my baby pooch and im thicker in the waist, thighs and butt but im not grotesque

Quoting Laulaulu321:

It's okay I understand. I don't even know if I'm pregnant and already df has said that he's afraid I'm going to get fat. I'm legit 105 lbs so I'm about to tell him to stfu

Laulaulu321
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Don't worry! Me too. My tummy is not anywhere near flat and I have hips, thighs and butt. I'm sorry you are feeling upset about dh. Just saying I know how it feels

Quoting sparklebug86:

im not morbidly obese, I dont even have rolls when standing, I just still have my baby pooch and im thicker in the waist, thighs and butt but im not grotesque

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarksMama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM

He walked out??? Uh........

Quoting sparklebug86:

5 or 6 weeks and im waiting for the sono. He walked out after the last time I told him I was preggo so you can understand why im not so eager this time. I want to make sure its viable before I tell him.

Quoting DarksMama:

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

yea he can be a tad on the dramatic side, he came back 15 minutes later and apologized. Ive already told him that the next time I tell him im pregnant, he does not get to walk out. Hes human so I give him a few F-ups a year but hes pretty much out at this point

Quoting DarksMama:

He walked out??? Uh........

Quoting sparklebug86:

Quoting DarksMama:

trilliandent42
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Well, he probably "feels" you hiding something; I know I can always tell when people keep secrets from me...

Ginnygurl97
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I'm 34 weeks now and mine jokes about it but he doesn't mean it. He'll call me "sperm whale" and than if I happen to get on my back he'll say "OH NO, CALL SEAWORLD!!! THE SPERM WHALE IS BEACHED!!!" Lol. Then he'll come over to help me or what not. But it's funny between us. I say the same things of myself too. I'm really petite though too. I only weighed 95 lbs before I got pregnant and right now I'm only 114. And I'm all baby. This isn't my first. So I know how I'm gonna be, but the guys at work tell him that's it n I'm gonna let myself go and get as wide as I am tall (I'm 5'0") lol. Whatever. Just take care of you and baby. They'll get over it lol.

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)