Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My hunny is so sweet! :-) what cute stuff does yours do for you?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm 34weeks pregnant and been utterly miserable :-( but when I went up to do some laundry today I saw this when I shut the lid :-) its only in dry erase, but I kinda wish it were permanent :-) Our thing is leaving notes in odd places or on the phone and then setting a timer for us to read it :-) but we've been so busy w getting ready at home, his work, and all that we haven't done it in a little bit.

Does your DH or SO or whatever do things like this? Or what kind of sweet do you do for each other?

I just wanted to share and see if anyone else is corny like us! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
FelixFelicis
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband spontaneously starts serenading to me, even when we're in a public place. :P He gets down on one knee and takes my hand and just starts singing. He sings very well, and very LOUD haha He also randomly starts dancing with me sometimes

He makes me origami flowers too! I have them all over my house :) He has ridiculously pretty handwriting so he'll leave me a little love note with a banquet of origami flowers by it, complete with an origami vase :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Ginnygurl97
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Awwwww. That's sweet! But I'm glad DF doesn't sing. He can't lol!!!! But I love our little notes in random places.

Quoting FelixFelicis:

My husband spontaneously starts serenading to me, even when we're in a public place. :P He gets down on one knee and takes my hand and just starts singing. He sings very well, and very LOUD haha He also randomly starts dancing with me sometimes

He makes me origami flowers too! I have them all over my house :) He has ridiculously pretty handwriting so he'll leave me a little love note with a banquet of origami flowers by it, complete with an origami vase :)

msswisher08
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:43 PM

My hubby and I work at the same place so this was my view from my window one morning to work. (I sit in the back because my dad also goes to work with us so he didn't really need to see out this window)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)