Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i pregnant

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
I have been very irriatable and my boobs are very sore, I have had some myneausea but not a lot I have gone to the bthroom a lot and my last period was october 31st I have had a lot of headaches and my lower abdomin hurts when I push on it can someon help me please
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tabimom08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Take a test only way to be sure
Lizzys_mommy13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Wait until you are due for your period, take a test and then you will have your answer hun. None of us on here can tell you if you are or not. The symptoms that go with pregnancy also go with a million other things out there. 
Good luck!!! 

wants2bamommii
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM
I have been trying since I was 16 with my husband and I have step daughter but we want one of our on, I'm really in the mommy stage right now were I will do anything to b a mommy :(

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

Wait until you are due for your period, take a test and then you will have your answer hun. None of us on here can tell you if you are or not. The symptoms that go with pregnancy also go with a million other things out there. 
Good luck!!! 

Lizzys_mommy13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Since you were 16? Weren't you in school then? 
Try a Dr and charting your ovulation hun.

Quoting wants2bamommii:

I have been trying since I was 16 with my husband and I have step daughter but we want one of our on, I'm really in the mommy stage right now were I will do anything to b a mommy :(

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

Good luck!!! 

mommyof2soon29
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM
4 moms liked this

I am so sick of women coming on here asking if they are pregnant, seriously if we could all find out this way the pregnancy test market would go way down hill. I'm sure nobody has ever gone on here asking this question and get a correct answer. Get a damn test. JS

DarksMama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Pee on the keyboard...we'll call Miss Cleo and get back to you.

kimmie3577
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM

take a test that will give you a answer

wkukid
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Those symptoms can be pregnancy or your period. Go get a dollar store test and take it. If you aren't you only spent a buck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured