Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
How long did you try to get pregnant? What was your first reaction when you got that bfp? When did you feel movement and did you like it? Feeling baby move wad always my favorite thing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
FelixFelicis
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Sooo.....

This is my third. First one I was raped at 15 and didn't find out until 7 weeks and I was SO EXCITED. I could not wait to be a mommy.When I first felt her move, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

Second I was trying and we got it on the first cycle I ovulated after quitting my birth control. I was so happy I cried. I found out around 4 weeks, I think. I don't remember her first movement :(

This is my third and I'm still in denial!! I took us one try, and baby #3 has been just a thought fo so long I can't believe it's happening. I found out at 3 weeks 6 days. I'm 5 weeks 1 day now :)

Carter61110
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM

It took me 2 years to get pregnant. I was so excited. I started feeling movement at 16 weeks, I am now 24 weeks and you can see every movement and feel every movement from the outside. It's the best feeling in the world! 

AidanCamsMom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 PM

This baby we didn't try to get pregnant-I was on birth control pill. I was quite shocked when I got a positive pt. I haven't felt movement yet (14 weeks on Wednesday) but can't wait for it!

summerbear
by Rachel on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM
We tried for 3 years for dd1.
7 1/2 years for dd2.
Didn't try at all for ds.
Tried for 2 cycles for this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmart1016
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:51 AM
I didn't think i could get pregnant easy because i have a hypoactive thyroid. But I'm nine weeks and 2 days now and about nine weeks ago was the first time my fiancee and i tried!
My favorite part so far is seeing my baby wiggle around during my first ultrasound!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)