Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

L&D confirmed early labor

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:43 AM
  • 6 Replies
well i ended up going to L&D cause i was cramping. When i got there they checked me and i was 4 cm, 60%. They was picking up my contractions. I really liked the nurse, i told her they was in my back, and she searched til she found them. About an hour later they checked me again, and i was the same. So she told me that im in early labor and she dont think it will take to much longer. They gave me some pain medicine, and sent me home, but said if the pill didnt help in a few hours or if it got any worse, to come back in. She was really stressing, telling me that if i started hurting worse to please come right back in and dont wait, cause she dont think it will take to long. So now im home, still hurting but i have a few things to get done. Hope it happens soon cause early labor sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
girltryin12
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Good luck momma keep us updated:):) how far along are u if u don't mind my asking..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hthrlcl
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:56 AM
thank you, im 37.3 weeks as of midnight lol, but the baby has IUGR (stopped growing at 33 weeks) and my liver is trying to shut down. My dr has been giving me the go around for about a month now about inducing (he dont want to be resposible), so this is a good thing.

Quoting girltryin12:

Good luck momma keep us updated:):) how far along are u if u don't mind my asking..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girltryin12
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:00 AM
Ahwww well hopefully u will meet ur Lil guy or girl very soon:):):) yay for labor lol

Quoting hthrlcl:

thank you, im 37.3 weeks as of midnight lol, but the baby has IUGR (stopped growing at 33 weeks) and my liver is trying to shut down. My dr has been giving me the go around for about a month now about inducing (he dont want to be resposible), so this is a good thing.

Quoting girltryin12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Be glad that your early labor is at 37 weeks my early labor happened with dd at 6 months and ds at 7 months so I want to go all the way without any early labor I ended up having dd at only 3 1/2 weeks early and ds at a month and 3 days early

Quoting hthrlcl:

well i ended up going to L&D cause i was cramping. When i got there they checked me and i was 4 cm, 60%. They was picking up my contractions. I really liked the nurse, i told her they was in my back, and she searched til she found them. About an hour later they checked me again, and i was the same. So she told me that im in early labor and she dont think it will take to much longer. They gave me some pain medicine, and sent me home, but said if the pill didnt help in a few hours or if it got any worse, to come back in. She was really stressing, telling me that if i started hurting worse to please come right back in and dont wait, cause she dont think it will take to long. So now im home, still hurting but i have a few things to get done. Hope it happens soon cause early labor sucks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1wildchild
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Good luck hope it all goes well. 

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Good luck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)