Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

The good, the bad, and the ugly- share about your week!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
  • 16 Replies

angeldevilapril fools

Some days we have some good spots, some bad ones, and some ugly ones... esspcially as pregnant women.  So please feel free to come and share the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of your day here...

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
av0531
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
My week has been bad! All day sickness and throwing up! Can't wait to be done with this part of pregnancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM
My baby is kicking now! Yay!
But now I've got heart burn so bad it's making my throw up.
AidanCamsMom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

The good: Started to feel baby kick this week :D

The bad and ugly: 3 of my kiddos have nasty colds, so there is soooo much snot around (my youngest keeps wiping it on me yuck)

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Good

• -Even after going to triage 2x this week again-I got a clean bill of health and Charlie is fine. It's looking like I may not have BP issues for the rest of my pregnancy(I had two work ups for Pre-E and my levels weren't even questionable that I will even get it, my liver and kidneys are in tip top shape) But I am still having 2x weekly NST's and continueing have my BP checked.
  • I am almost done with this semester of school-Next week is my last class and I only have a few things left to complete.

Bad-My Bf and I have had a rough two days of arguieing but we are working through it.

Ugly-Mason ran into the wall trying to get away from me during tickle time, he's alright. he just has a small goose egg on his forehead. He didn't cry-he just said Momma My Head Hurts. I freaked out but he was fine.

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Did you talk to your doctor about anti-acids? I have been dealing with that too and my doctor put me on prilosec for the indesgestion/reflux.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Not yet, it just started a few days ago. If its anything like it was with my dd nothing will fix it. Ice cream helps a little though ;)

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

Did you talk to your doctor about anti-acids? I have been dealing with that too and my doctor put me on prilosec for the indesgestion/reflux.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Yea. Ice cream helps.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Not yet, it just started a few days ago. If its anything like it was with my dd nothing will fix it. Ice cream helps a little though ;)

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

Quoting Maks1mommy:

LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM

The weeks been mostly bad

I was let go from my job yesterday

I found out I had an abnormal pap (which long story short means a hysterectomy....which is the least of the concerns)

My gall bladder symptoms and heart palps started again last night

My husbands mad at me, in a funk, hates how braxton hicks made sex a bit more difficult, and told me he feels like hes failing at life since meeting me....

The good news.... Its a kids weekend so I can focus on that. Im gonna bake, cuddle, play with, and absorb myself into my children

mem82
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Yuck 8(

Quoting av0531:

My week has been bad! All day sickness and throwing up! Can't wait to be done with this part of pregnancy.

mem82
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I'm sorry! What a horrible time to be let go.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

The weeks been mostly bad

I was let go from my job yesterday

I found out I had an abnormal pap (which long story short means a hysterectomy....which is the least of the concerns)

My gall bladder symptoms and heart palps started again last night

My husbands mad at me, in a funk, hates how braxton hicks made sex a bit more difficult, and told me he feels like hes failing at life since meeting me....

The good news.... Its a kids weekend so I can focus on that. Im gonna bake, cuddle, play with, and absorb myself into my children

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN