Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

CrAvInGs......come and go...or none/picky

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM
  • 9 Replies

has anyone ever not really had any cravings or cant figure out what they are actually craving.... I have noticed I dont have as many cravings as I did my 1st trimester, Im hungry but normal hungry like 3 times a day and something here and there. I just cant seem to figure out lots times what I am hungry for or craving,lot things dont sound good like they did 1st trimester.  Yesterday I went to the store...and I didnt know what to get myself,last night dinner didnt sound good to me (Alfredo) so i just ate the sauce with bread, when I wanted a snack I went to my big pickles....and I couldnt even finish it,looked through cabinets and fridge and nothing sounded good!  Same with breakfast the things that sounded good 2 weeks ago, I look over when its breakfast time....cant figure out what I want...very odd.wonder if this baby will be a picky eater!confused

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MIA0223
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Not really. I don't get strong cravings. Food in general does look better to me during pregnancy though.
And I have been wanting my stpemoms cheesecake but that's only because she has been promising me since August!
I was the same way with DD and she isn't picky at all.

poeticrose09
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I really havent been craving anything with this pregnancy except maybe fruit every now and then. I also get fuller faster then ever before and dont eat a lot during the day.

hopeful34
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Quoting poeticrose09:

I really havent been craving anything with this pregnancy except maybe fruit every now and then. I also get fuller faster then ever before and dont eat a lot during the day.

Im the same way....I crave somethings here and there, but my 1st trimester it was cake for breakfast,lunch dinner,strawberries,salads,french fries ect. last week I was craving mexcian and then once i made it i only ate little and didnt taste good to me (glad my family liked it) I gained like 10 lbs 1st & 2nd month and 3rd month only 2lbs. Ive been craving soft pretzel with cheese and of corse cant just go down the street and get one! Oh I want cherry limeaids all the time

poeticrose09
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I haven't even put on weight yet. I lost eleven lbs and only put eight back on so far. I love and hate it. I want my prego belly lol

Quoting hopeful34:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Im the same way....I crave somethings here and there, but my 1st trimester it was cake for breakfast,lunch dinner,strawberries,salads,french fries ect. last week I was craving mexcian and then once i made it i only ate little and didnt taste good to me (glad my family liked it) I gained like 10 lbs 1st & 2nd month and 3rd month only 2lbs. Ive been craving soft pretzel with cheese and of corse cant just go down the street and get one! Oh I want cherry limeaids all the time

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hopeful34
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Quoting poeticrose09:

I haven't even put on weight yet. I lost eleven lbs and only put eight back on so far. I love and hate it. I want my prego belly lol

Quoting hopeful34:

Quoting poeticrose09:

awwww...

Im rocking the baby bump thats for sure,little weight on theighs and butt,but I have gained lie total of 15-20 lbs and i am 17 weeks,  b4 I was PG I hardly ate, I was always doing something (cleaning,yard work ect) my husband said i was a crackhead without crack....my coffee was thing, I never knew food tasted so good until I got pg

RichardsMom0209
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:42 AM

No cravings so far.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
thedathree
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I always randomly craved foods even before pregnancy.. but haven't had anything out of ordinary since pregnancy as far as foods. I crave baby powder though.. my dr checked a bunch of stuff and its all good so I guess I'm just a freak. She said I will stop craving it right when baby comes out. That happened with my second child too. I'm not eating a lot myself. I had a coney dog and some water today. I usually just eat whatever not real meals bc I'm so busy. and full from eatinf baby powder.. jk
CrossFitMom2013
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Oddly enough, I havent had any cravings my whole pregnancy. Im 29 weeks... and nothing. It's a shame, because I was really looking forward to grossing my husband out 

big smile mini

anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah.  With my first I only had a few cravings and the rest of the time I didn't really want much of anything.  

This time, I'll be hungry but it's really hard for me to figure out what actually sounds good.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN