Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wth!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
I just went for an ultrasound and they couldn't find my babys penis! Has anyone had this happen?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Heather2001
by Heather on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Is it a girl, by chance?

Jess21608
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Bump! Hasnt happend to me though when I found out it was a boy it was at 20 weeks. Im 28 weeks now..if you know your having a boy why did they check you again via ultrasound? I might get another one soon cause Im measuring big..

mandy1017
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I don't think so.... I got an ultrasound done at 23 weeks and I clearly saw the whole boy package!

Quoting Heather2001:

Is it a girl, by chance?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM

No, Girl Maybe and they made a mistake before.

Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like maybe your boy is really a girl or the baby was sitting the wrong way, or the cord could've been in the way. 

mandy1017
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I was told I was having a boy my last 2 ultrasounds... my dr sent me in for another ultrasound because of my placenta was low the last time, and she wanted to get a growth on the baby, and he happend to get a between the legs shot and I asked where the hell did the penis go?? He looked, and we didnt see it... he says that he "thinks" he might of seen it but he is about 50% sure he did!  

Quoting Jess21608:

Bump! Hasnt happend to me though when I found out it was a boy it was at 20 weeks. Im 28 weeks now..if you know your having a boy why did they check you again via ultrasound? I might get another one soon cause Im measuring big..

Jess21608
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM

got ya! Well hopefully your baby was just sitting funny, If your positive it was a boy in your earlier ultrasounds Im sure that he still is two previous ultarsounds cant be wrong I wouldnt think.

Quoting mandy1017:

I was told I was having a boy my last 2 ultrasounds... my dr sent me in for another ultrasound because of my placenta was low the last time, and she wanted to get a growth on the baby, and he happend to get a between the legs shot and I asked where the hell did the penis go?? He looked, and we didnt see it... he says that he "thinks" he might of seen it but he is about 50% sure he did!  

Quoting Jess21608:

mandy1017
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Well the very 1st ultrasound was "iffy" on boy or girl... 2nd one i saw all parts... and this one we didnt see anything... lol.. so i guess im on the fence at this point??? which sucks cause ive gotten boy stuff already lol. But either way im happy :D

Quoting Jess21608:

got ya! Well hopefully your baby was just sitting funny, If your positive it was a boy in your earlier ultrasounds Im sure that he still is two previous ultarsounds cant be wrong I wouldnt think.

Quoting mandy1017:

Quoting Jess21608:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured