Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

you know what i dislike

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 35 Replies
..about the 3rd trimester? Its just like the first... nausea, cramping,dizziness, headache,exhaustion, no appetite , hot flashes and I still have 6 weeks to go.... uuuuggggghhhhh I don't wanna move
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momma2013
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Sorry - I have about 10.5 weeks to go and haven't had most of that. I'm uncomfortable a little but not bad. Oh and I've been more tired than before pregnancy and 2nd trimester, but thought that was just because of the days being so short, dark makes me sleepy.

lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:03 PM
I totally hear ya!! One week for me though!! Idk about you but my baby is constantly kicking my rectum lol!! Strangest feeling ever. Not fun at all! I feel like I'm going to go on myself, tmi moment of the day lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:05 PM
I've been having BH that make me cramp so badly I feel like I have to go potty! I actually have to ( TMI warning ) "push" to relieve some of the pain/pressure until it subsides! And they last a good minute to a minute and a half...

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

I totally hear ya!! One week for me though!! Idk about you but my baby is constantly kicking my rectum lol!! Strangest feeling ever. Not fun at all! I feel like I'm going to go on myself, tmi moment of the day lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Out of 4 pregnancies I've has good 2/4..this one and my last one were awful !

Quoting Momma2013:

Sorry - I have about 10.5 weeks to go and haven't had most of that. I'm uncomfortable a little but not bad. Oh and I've been more tired than before pregnancy and 2nd trimester, but thought that was just because of the days being so short, dark makes me sleepy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:07 PM

the worst part of the third trimester for me was the pressure. i was so sure she would come on her own around 37 weeks, but nope. so the whole time i just dealt with it. oh and the swelling. i couldn't make a fist by the time i was 28 weeks I think. 

Momma2013
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Keep drinking water! Sorry it's not so much fun for you. I'm hoping I don't get all of that.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:13 PM
My feet are starting to swell if I'm on them for too long now.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

the worst part of the third trimester for me was the pressure. i was so sure she would come on her own around 37 weeks, but nope. so the whole time i just dealt with it. oh and the swelling. i couldn't make a fist by the time i was 28 weeks I think. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:14 PM
I have drank so much water today I had to stop because I was going to puke ( but I am always thirsty)

Quoting Momma2013:

Keep drinking water! Sorry it's not so much fun for you. I'm hoping I don't get all of that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I know that feeling all to well.

Quoting nikkifam5:

I've been having BH that make me cramp so badly I feel like I have to go potty! I actually have to ( TMI warning ) "push" to relieve some of the pain/pressure until it subsides! And they last a good minute to a minute and a half...

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Yep 3rd seems to be beating the hell out of me as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)