Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im bleeding :( *Update*

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 30 Replies

**I just went to the restroom and there isnt anymore blood than before and when I wiped the discharge what a very light pink***

I was yelling at my kids and felt a gush of something warm. Went to the bathroom and was shocked to see that its blood. Its kinda dark with some gunk. I did bleed with my son around 7 weeks and im about 6 weeks and I KNOW its normal but, Im worried even though this wasnt planned.

Hubby still has no idea and so im in my head all alone worried about this baby. 

First drs appt isnt for a few more weeks so its not even confirmed yet except by PT

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrettyLady80253
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I would run to the hospital and have them check tell them you have the appointment set but you had blood. I would get it check tell the hubby the posibility if you don't want to tell him yet. Have a friend take you.

sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Sorry to hear that. I hope it's nothing serious!

sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

The hospital can only confirm or deny that a miscarriage is happening. It costs a ton of money for them to do basically nothing. 

I've always been told that it's a waste of money, time and effort to go to the ER for a pregnancy that early.

Quoting PrettyLady80253:

I would run to the hospital and have them check tell them you have the appointment set but you had blood. I would get it check tell the hubby the posibility if you don't want to tell him yet. Have a friend take you.

mommynmarch2010
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:57 PM

praying for you! i would get it checked out. keep us updated.

PrettyLady80253
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:57 PM

True but  if it comes down to not able to stop worrying about it it could be better to drop the stress level. Or wait for morning and see if doc can fit you in for the test and look at the situation.  

Quoting sj3starz:

The hospital can only confirm or deny that a miscarriage is happening. It costs a ton of money for them to do basically nothing. 

I've always been told that it's a waste of money, time and effort to go to the ER for a pregnancy that early.

Quoting PrettyLady80253:

mama2gg
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:00 PM
It won't help there is nothing a hospital can do till 20+ weeks

Quoting PrettyLady80253:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:01 PM

If it continues ill call the dr in the morning but im sure they are going to tell me its probably a threatened miscarriage and just to wait. As it is, the nurse told me to retest a week before coming in for my appt to make double sure that I was in fact pregnant because my test line was light.

Ive only had that one gush so far and im wondering if it could be runny discharge with some old blood in it? Its not uncommon for me to have runny discharge

Quoting PrettyLady80253:

True but  if it comes down to not able to stop worrying about it it could be better to drop the stress level. Or wait for morning and see if doc can fit you in for the test and look at the situation.  

Quoting sj3starz:

Quoting PrettyLady80253:

3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:18 PM

i would go to the er

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:20 PM

There isnt too much they can do right? 

Quoting 3boysngirl:

i would go to the er

mama2gg
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM
There is nothing they can do

Quoting 3boysngirl:

i would go to the er

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured