Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

need some help please...

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 5 Replies
Okay mommies! I reallly need help. Or atleast advice. Im 9 weeks and 4 days pregnent today. My fianee and I are living out of a hotel. Our family isnt helping at all and its really expensive here. We can afford it but only to pay the rent...I know I can go to dhs and they maybe able to find us a house but my mom told me thats very unlikely. We really need help....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mama2gg
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM
I'm sorry what did you need help with dear?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Sorry to hear~~
   How can we help?

jmart1016
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Just give me advice on what to do. Were really stuck.
Ilaynasmommy
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM
The first step is to go to dhs so you are at least on the list for housing help. Ive lived in a hotel with dh and dd so as long as you have a roof you dont have to worry about baby being taken away. If you get on housing you may be able to be in a place by the time baby is born. If not maybe youll have enough tax money to find an apartment or something. I know through the health department there is a woman I see after prenatals who is there to help with resources like that. Maybe you should check for that in your area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmart1016
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Okay thank you so much. Its good that were not the only ones thats been through this

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

The first step is to go to dhs so you are at least on the list for housing help. Ive lived in a hotel with dh and dd so as long as you have a roof you dont have to worry about baby being taken away. If you get on housing you may be able to be in a place by the time baby is born. If not maybe youll have enough tax money to find an apartment or something. I know through the health department there is a woman I see after prenatals who is there to help with resources like that. Maybe you should check for that in your area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN