Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Counting down until I can test... anyone want to talk??? I'm panicking....

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM
  • 3 Replies

Here's my deal... I'm 20... This may sound weird but i'm ready to be a mother... but not ready to have a baby... and its really really soon in the relationship for me and my boyfriend to even think about having kids... yes i know absitinence should have been a factor but it wasnt...

I tested a few days ago and it came back with what i think was a faint line but i'm not 100% sure so i'm testing in the morning... i'm going to black friday shop for pregnancy tests... I plan on getting up around 4am texas time and going to test... I'm extremely nervous...

I'm trying to think up the good parts of being pregnant to keep myself from panicking to badly... If i stay in denial saying oh i'mnot i cant be then i'll freak out worse if i am... if i am then i'm prepared mildly at least for the result... So i'm doing silly things like picking out nursery colors... because thats how i handle things...

I'm not a teenybopper teen type who thinks its all fun and games and dress up and such... i understand that its a life changing and hard hard hard thing to do...

But if anyone could tell me some good fun distracting but baby related things i think it would help me for now... until i can test and find out for sure...

I havnt missed my period yet... i just feel odd... i've had a Miscarraige before... and i just feel pregnant... i cant really explain it right... my boyfriend and I used a condom the one time this month we were together... and i dont think it broke or anything... the only reason i took the first test was just kinda a OH i found a test from before when i accidentally bought a 2 pack i'll take it just for the heck of it... and it came back kinda faint... so now i'm worried...

anywho fun things i'm trying to distract myself with...

Names:

Boy - Damon Richard (my boyfriend picked Damon when we were talking in hypotheticals about the future awhile ago Richard is my grandfather)

Girl - Esther JoAnna (Josie like Joe Zee for short from JoAnna)

Nursery Colors:

Boy - Black White and Blue

Girl - Black White and Pink

Nursery Themes:

Boy - Puppies or Fish (i'm leaning more towards fish)

Girl - Butterflies

anything to add to it??? or advice or something??? Please help me...

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Well we can chat if you're still here--    I like to talk about labor & delivery plans-prep, etc... personally.    More than nursery, clothes, and names.    ;-)
What are some thoughts about your maternity care & ideal experience?

:-)

Raelynn0407
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Is your boyfriend on board?

mommy2lexinmark
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 28....I'm currently pregnant with my 6th baby....I had my 1st at 19...I feel like the best mother I can be, and age isn't always an issue...if u can handle the responsibility that comes with raising a child! Best of luck for whatever ur outcome!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN