Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

READY TO HAVE MI BABY IN JAN.30. BUT SCARED!

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 13 Replies
ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD A DREAM BOUT THEY SELF AN GOT SCARED
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:34 AM
What kind of dream???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Any kind

Quoting nikkifam5:

What kind of dream???

newmom121812
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Yup I have it acutally made me kinda not want this anymore. I know ill be a good mom and fall in love with him when he comes. Only 24 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:42 AM
What kind of dreams did you have bout your self

Quoting newmom121812:

Yup I have it acutally made me kinda not want this anymore. I know ill be a good mom and fall in love with him when he comes. Only 24 days

newmom121812
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:46 AM
That he came and wouldnt stop crying after doing everything for him and I couldnt handle it and just broke down

Quoting SHEMEKIA:

What kind of dreams did you have bout your self

Quoting newmom121812:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM
I'm having a baby next Friday. I am scared too and this is my 3rd child.
thedathree
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Quoting newmom121812:

lol don't worry.. even if that happen I think that's probably pretty normal. I break down with my 10 and 12 year olds some days.. My cousin had her first baby a couple weeks ago and said she's cried every day since he was born. And she's married and a psychologist lol.. soo you're not alone. Personally I think u will be fine. I was scared of that with my daughter (2nd child). When I got home all she did was sleep and it was pretty easy compared to the nightmare I thought I'd be living. Hope for the best expect the worst.
newmom121812
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Im just scared I have to do it completely 100% alone and i already struggle with emotion from bipolar anxiety and ptsd Ill get over it

Quoting thedathree:

Quoting newmom121812:

lol don't worry.. even if that happen I think that's probably pretty normal. I break down with my 10 and 12 year olds some days.. My cousin had her first baby a couple weeks ago and said she's cried every day since he was born. And she's married and a psychologist lol.. soo you're not alone. Personally I think u will be fine. I was scared of that with my daughter (2nd child). When I got home all she did was sleep and it was pretty easy compared to the nightmare I thought I'd be living. Hope for the best expect the worst.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Quoting newmom121812:

I will be alone too. My son has special needs so my mom is watching him and my daughter. My grandma with Alzheimers and dementia lives there too and she has guardianship of my nephew who is autistic. My babys father is in prison and so I will be alone too. No friends or family. I'm having a c section too and nervous. I have panic attacks and normally take clonzopam but can't pregnant. That is rough especially with your first. Try to just think positive. You can do it.
newmom121812
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I know and so can you

Quoting thedathree:

Quoting newmom121812:

I will be alone too. My son has special needs so my mom is watching him and my daughter. My grandma with Alzheimers and dementia lives there too and she has guardianship of my nephew who is autistic. My babys father is in prison and so I will be alone too. No friends or family. I'm having a c section too and nervous. I have panic attacks and normally take clonzopam but can't pregnant. That is rough especially with your first. Try to just think positive. You can do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN