Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

stroller/ baby gear?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM
  • 9 Replies
okay so I'm having a baby next Friday. I don't have a stroller. I was thinking of getting one to attach my baby seat to bc I'm having a c section and thought it might help. I need to get some ideas though and get in the mood to shop. Plus I am bored. Anyone have any cool stroller or baby gear pics to get me in the shopping mood?
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I just had my 3rd, and I wear him all the time instead of using a carseat/stroller.

Anyone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Quoting kmqw229:

I just had my 3rd, and I wear him all the time instead of using a carseat/stroller.

Anyone else?

I'm having my third too. My son is handicapped and needs to be pushed so I'll probably need my daughter to help with pushing baby. I was planning on wearing baby when it's just me and my son and baby bc I can't push two at once and my son is 12 so too big to wear.. Where do u live? I'm in Wisconsin so kinda cold to wear baby from parking lot into store with no coat during winter and snow. So... not sure how I'm gonna push son and carry baby... it's hard to push him in a slushy parking lot to begin with...
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM
I'm in MN. It is getting super cold here too. I put my baby on me, coat over me & blanket over baby.

Quoting thedathree:

Quoting kmqw229:

Anyone else?

I'm having my third too. My son is handicapped and needs to be pushed so I'll probably need my daughter to help with pushing baby. I was planning on wearing baby when it's just me and my son and baby bc I can't push two at once and my son is 12 so too big to wear.. Where do u live? I'm in Wisconsin so kinda cold to wear baby from parking lot into store with no coat during winter and snow. So... not sure how I'm gonna push son and carry baby... it's hard to push him in a slushy parking lot to begin with...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, and my baby is 5mo & I've been using my Ergo carrier on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Quoting kmqw229:

well my coat barley zips pregnant but it does zip. Hopefully that will fit good! My mom is from Duluth and my uncle and cousins in south st Paul .. It does get cold there..
doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Not really into gear or strollers, but I do really like carriers.    So I would suggest that route.

GL!
:-)

doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:51 AM

What about a double stroller or sit and stand?
You can definitely push a stroller/double stroller and wear a baby or two.  ;-)     Easier going down hills but you tend to have to come back up!  lol

Quoting thedathree:
tommyfan5
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:51 AM
I wear my LO most of the time but I also use my Eddie Bauer stroller/carseat that I got at me baby shower...it was perfect for when she was a newborn as I had a csection and it was hard to wear her or carry her for like the first month and a half
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Quoting doulala:

my son is 12 he wouldn't fit. He wouldn't be able to sit on a sit and stand either bc he would fall out. He needs to.be strapped in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN