Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crampy after sex

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:13 AM
  • 7 Replies
So dh & I had sex & nothing hurt at the time, but of course after the fact I'm crampy. I'm sure it's normal at 37.5 weeks, but I just wanted to make sure.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lulu_tattoos
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:14 AM
I was crampy after sex even at the very beginning. It's tapered off some now but still sort of there. As long as you aren't bleeding heavy and aren't getting regular contractions it sounds normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ivansmommy6911
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Well, they say sex can cause labor my ob told me to take it easy on the sex around the 9 month. 

kaylynnedj9
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:27 AM

It is I've actuaslly been crampy almost the hole time, I talked to my ob she said its because when you "OMG" your abs tense up.

mommy9518
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Its bc when you o it causes contractions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Sperm is a natural labor jumper but it won't
Work unless your body is ready to go into labor ill be praying for it to work starting 37.5 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhiannan
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I'm crampy after sex pretty much my whole pregnancy (on lo #4), though it was more painful earlier on.  My round ligaments often give me problems during, too -_- 

Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I've been crampy after sex the entire pregnancy. I actually asked my husband if he would mind not "going" inside me just to save myself from the crampiness, it worked like a charm. So, we both get to enjoy sex without me being in pain and worrying about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured