Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

So much pain!!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am in so much pain!! No matter how I sit, lay or stand. I feel like I have been kick over and over in my va jay ! I'm assuming he is head down ( that's where I feel his hiccups at ) so I'm guessing its the pressure from his position.. I'm 33 weeks and this is baby #4
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I had a lot more pain with my third and especially my fourth. It was terrible. Warm baths helped me.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:06 PM
I just did that about an hour ago. DH had to come help me out of the bath tub :(

Quoting mem82:

I had a lot more pain with my third and especially my fourth. It was terrible. Warm baths helped me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jewmaw13
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Im on baby #4 as well...it seemed to me that each pregnancy got harder and harder and more incomfortable =( im 26w2d and ive had the worst bh ive ever had and ive thought i was going into labor twice now today being one of those days
mrs.Martinez201
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I'm on #3 and going thru the same thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Sit down, put your fists between your knees and push out while squeezing your knees together. Then switch fists to the outside and push in while pressing out with your knees.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taysta
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I am 30 wks now high risk and also feeling all of this thankful as heck that i only have 6 weeks left! Hope you feel better asap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN