Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

lots of pressure

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
I know this is normal I'm almost 34 weeks, but it feels like he's tryin to push himself out, and I have Braxton hix pretty bad....any idea's on how to get more comfy I'm taking the pills doc gave me, tried a bath, staying down pelvic stretches ....just not gettin far ....i literally hung upside down on my couch today just to get a little relief...any idea's ladies ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:03 PM
I'm going to bump this I had my son at 34 weeks so I have no idea I just was on bed rest to keep him in. My daughter came out at 35 weeks so good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Are the contractions regular?  How many are you having per hour?  If you're having more than 6 in an hour, you need to go to L&D.  Drink some water and lay down on your side.  Sometimes babies like to get all stretched out, which can put pressure on your cervix, but if the contractions are regular, that's labor, and you need to get to the hospital.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mrs.Martinez201
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:30 PM
No they aren't regular, just painful, its lightened up some but lots of discomfort Down there
musicpisces
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

No they aren't regular, just painful, its lightened up some but lots of discomfort Down there

Some days can just be that way, especially in the third trimester.  Keep trying different positions.  I found that squatting with my back against the sofa was very comfortable for me, except that my legs would eventually go numb!  LOL  I also loved sitting on a ball (the big exercise ones).

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Jacylove
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM
I feel as you do since 35 weeks. Now its gotten worse it's twice daily in morning and at night. It sucks but it's just ur body getting ready to deliver, I'm now 39 weeks handling the sharp pressure pain with out Meds. If I can do it so can u, good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)