Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

morning sickness came back!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM
  • 9 Replies

I was free of it for about a month and it came back. I was finally able to eat! Silly baby, let me eat something.

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:24 AM

oh no!

:-(

Do you have some good remedies to help?

mrs.Martinez201
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Ginger!!!!! Ginger ale with some ginger powder sprinkled in works wonders.... if its bad there's a couple dif things the doc can give you....I had it the whole time with all of mine, good luck !!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Not fun! Hopefully, it will only hang around for a little while. Sometimes, it will come back with a hormonal surge and then fade away as the hormones settle down.

mysticmom90
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Fritos cornchips always did the trick for me :)

2babys2mamas
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM
My partner had morning sickness until she was 20 weeks pregnant, she had tried all the tricks, eating protein before bed, snacking in the middle of the night, ginger ale and saltines, what worked for her was completely cutting tomatos out of her diet. The day she did that the morning sickness ended. Good luck!
BosGirl0906
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Me too girl. I had it til about 13 weeks and then when I hit 16 weeks, it came back full force. And it was worse. Nothing helped. My dr had to prescribe me something for it. Hopefully yours won't be too bad. I'm 19 weeks now and my ms had let up a lot. So hopefully yours will only last a couple weeks! Good luck!
Xanbuttsmom
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I tell you what, I would take the aches and pains of pregnancy over morning sickness any day.
ChanellesMommy
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Ugh I'm there to I'm 26 weeks prego (#2) just when I think the sickness is subsiding I feel it come on again... This pregnancy is nothing like my first I'm seriously thinking of not having anymore kids because of this it sucks :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I'm sorry.  I hope you get some relief soon :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN