Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

At hospital...

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:19 AM
  • 15 Replies
With my bf, because he was sick, and we were in the urgent care part the hospital, waiting for him to get seen, this lady wobbles in fast, pain on her face saying oh my god over and over trying hard to breathe! Carrying her baby bag and labor bag... Behind her was a girl (teen) carrying a carseat... I got sooooo jealous!! :D Im 39 weeks, waiting...& waiting, just false alarm after false alarms... It was so cute and wished it was me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:21 AM
3 moms liked this

aww!

Your time WILL come, eventually.    Thankfully your baby knows exactly when that moment will be...

Hope your BF is better soon!!

Mommy2be517
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Awwww
Jacylove
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM
I'm so close to just accepting I'll be pregnant forever, :) haha I hope my time will be soon! Becuase my poor back can't handle carrying this chunky girl anymore

Quoting doulala:

aww!

Your time WILL come, eventually.    Thankfully your baby knows exactly when that moment will be...

Oregongirl40
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:33 AM

it will be very soon now!

musicpisces
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Aw, that's torture! LOL Your time will come! :-) Like doulala said, babies generally know when they're done cooking! Trust her to come when she's ready- she really will come!
Mommy2be517
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Lol I Was Just Telling My Mother & Family That I'm Going Too Be Pregnant Forever, 36 Weeks & Still Counting :) Good Luck Momma I Hope Baby Comes Out For You

Quoting Jacylove:

I'm so close to just accepting I'll be pregnant forever, :) haha I hope my time will be soon! Becuase my poor back can't handle carrying this chunky girl anymore

Quoting doulala:

aww!

butterflycircle
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

awwww hang in there! Any time now baby will come for real! : )

ja2010
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Don't worry too much about it. I wish I could lasted 39 weeks with my 2 other kids. I had my 2 babies before 35 weeks. :(

lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Seriously the last weeks just draaaaaaaaaagggggggg it is unbelievable!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacylove
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I been trying to start my labor, just by walking alot and stretching, drinking alotta fluids but I feel like I'm not pregnant, no contractions dilation nothing, but when she kicks It reminds me I'm still am

Quoting musicpisces:

Aw, that's torture! LOL Your time will come! :-) Like doulala said, babies generally know when they're done cooking! Trust her to come when she's ready- she really will come!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN