Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Condom busted, need advice please? *EDIT* *EDIT AGAIN*

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:57 AM
  • 75 Replies

My fwb and I had sex yesterday and the condom busted. Yes, he came inside of me but seeing as that I was on cycle day 22 of a usual 33 day cycle, should I be concerned about pregnancy? My LMP was November 4th. I don't do OPK's or chart, the only thing I do is track my cycle from month to month and sometimes I note the various symptoms. According to most online ovulation calculators my O days would have been the 21st-25th. My period should be here on the 7th. Advice please?? Thanks ladies

EDIT: Also, I should mention that I am in the middle of getting/getting over the flu so my whole body hurts/aches everywhere and coughing, etc. From my arms, my boobs everywhere lol Anything I can take that could help while waiting (hopefully it doesn't show) for AF to (not) show? Thanks!

EDIT 2: So I have  been having some cramping on and off on both the left and right side. On the right side though it's not pelvic pain but more pain in my hip bone then anything. AF is now 5 days away, my breasts had stopped hurting but now they are hurting again so maybe AF is on her way? Also, I forgot to mention that I have PCOS. Even though I have PCOS my cycles are regular coming every 33 days.

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM
There is no way to know
Unless you chart temps and KNOW when you O then anytime in a cycle is possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Prayers for you and keep us updated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
try4baby20
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Always possible I was always irregular and the only 2x in our marriage we had oops we have 2 kids from! Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anon22
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM
How is that possible though? I mean we only ovulate one time a month right? Based on a 33 day cycle my O day should be around day 18 right? (generally speaking) Im not worried about being pregnant, in fact I would love to be! Im just wondering if its possible to get pregnant so close to your period being due.

Quoting mama2gg:

There is no way to know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM

My friend O'd the day before her period and got pregnant. There isn't a real good way to tell if you O'd unless you were keeping track of several different factors.

Quoting Anon22:

How is that possible though? I mean we only ovulate one time a month right? Based on a 33 day cycle my O day should be around day 18 right? (generally speaking) Im not worried about being pregnant, in fact I would love to be! Im just wondering if its possible to get pregnant so close to your period being due.

Quoting mama2gg:

There is no way to know

mem82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Babies are gifts, no matter how unplanned. 8)

mrs.Martinez201
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Well if you do it right after you can douch with mouth wash ....it will also kill any disease....but that's within like 10mins this late there's the mornin after pill, other then that if you're not ovulatin I wouldn't stress, remember if you do it will cause your body to act funny...good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Sometimes you o late I did

Quoting Anon22:

Quoting mama2gg:

There is no way to know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFrankie
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Plan b pill
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mzwest83
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I have a 28 day cycle so I should O around the 14th but I Od on cycle day 10 so unless you are keeping track there is no way ot know for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured