Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ideas PLEASE

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:17 AM
  • 14 Replies
I really need ideas about iducing labor PLEASE!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purvislets
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:25 AM
How far along are you? Are you already progressing? Trying to induce yourself if your body isn't ready is pretty pointless in the long run.
mommyof2kids306
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Sex walking excerise stimulate your nipples I was told that one someone said caster oil I wouldn't do that one too many risk

http://www.naturalbirthandbabycare.com/inducing-labor-naturally.html
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
simpleesr23
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Walk as much as you can. Sex actually broke my water, it was unintentional but it certainly worked
mrs.Martinez201
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Stand next to a counter do squats, sex (orgasms cause contraction seamen softens and stimulate the cervics) walk ,spicy food, I know people that have done castor oil, it can cause you to cramp tho
mem82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM

sex walk squat repeat repeat repeat 8)

Don't tire yourself out, though. If you do manage to jumpstart labor, you don't want to be tired. good luck! The end is almost here. 8)

ivansmommy6911
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I am 36 weeks and it's along story about why I want to go in to labor but I am dilated to 2
ilostmy_keys
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM

don't.

Devious103102
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

What's the story? Unless there's a medical reason to do so inducing labor at 36wks (or any point before 40wks) isn't something you should be looking into, and if it's a medical reason then it's something your doctor will look at and weigh the pro's and con's of, if they haven't decided to induce then don't do it.  And if you're already dilating then let your body and nature take it's course. 

Quoting ivansmommy6911:

I am 36 weeks and it's along story about why I want to go in to labor but I am dilated to 2

newmom121812
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Your poor baby please dont
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma2013
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

March of Dimes has an awesome commercial out asking women to wait at LEAST until 39 weeks. There's a reason baby is in there and it's not to torture you, baby has LOTS more to develop and grow. While babies born really early can be kept alive on machines and tubes, it's not healthy. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN