Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mucous plug? maybe tmi

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok so maybe tmi but you all have been talking about your mp bits and pieces looking like snot. I jad some of that today. Mostly stringy, not really chunky or anything and almost like a bright green (before snot turns into a sinus infection kind of green lol). I am not sure if it was mp or "baby batter" as dh puts it since dh and I have been having sex to try and soften everything in there. This only happened once today so far but I am feeling fairly wet compared to usual and baby is definitely lower. I am 37/2 today and my appointment is tomorrow so I know I will get more info then. I am just excited that he could be prepping to come. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tracie82411
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats how things started for me! Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
november117
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Bump
Alyssa1992
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:16 PM

i have had the same thing and it was green and everyone keeps saying i have an infection.. i knew i wasnt crazy

november117
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM
No, definitely not an infection. Vaginal discharge can be an array of colors. Lol. How far along are you?

Quoting Alyssa1992:

i have had the same thing and it was green and everyone keeps saying i have an infection.. i knew i wasnt crazy

Alyssa1992
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM

35 weeks 2 days!

Alyssa1992
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:34 PM

35 weeks 2 days!! TMI.. but i had a glob with green tint about the size of a quarter last thursday (the one before thanksgiving) and have had little bits and pieces since then but now its slimy instead of a glob

Quoting november117:

No, definitely not an infection. Vaginal discharge can be an array of colors. Lol. How far along are you?

Quoting Alyssa1992:

november117
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Your mucous plug regenerates itself so you should be fine.

Quoting Alyssa1992:

35 weeks 2 days!! TMI.. but i had a glob with green tint about the size of a quarter last thursday (the one before thanksgiving) and have had little bits and pieces since then but now its slimy instead of a glob

Quoting november117:

Quoting Alyssa1992:

reizenskitty
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:24 PM

hahaha baby batter! I didnt notice if my mucus plug came out or not with my first but i heard it can be many different colors and come out looking like snot, i wouldnt be worried just as long as there wasnt a foul odor.

november117
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Yeah, that is one of his favorite terms. Lol. I am noy concerned about infection. I was just surprised to see it. I figure it could be left over man stuff as well. :)

Quoting reizenskitty:

hahaha baby batter! I didnt notice if my mucus plug came out or not with my first but i heard it can be many different colors and come out looking like snot, i wouldnt be worried just as long as there wasnt a foul odor.

reizenskitty
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:32 PM

hehe some of the nick names for things out there are so funny! i call that left over man stuff baby gravy.

Quoting november117:

Yeah, that is one of his favorite terms. Lol. I am noy concerned about infection. I was just surprised to see it. I figure it could be left over man stuff as well. :)

Quoting reizenskitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)