Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Crunchy/trendy moms, newborn clothing?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:31 PM
  • 19 Replies

Okay crunchy trendy moms... Im looking for some fun online shops to purchase baby clothing. Ive already had etsy in mind (maybe you have specific sellers to point me at?)... Any other stores/shops? I already like hannah annderson and mini boden but refuse to pay retail and instead find those things consignment on a rare occasion... Anywhere else I should look in to? I know this super crunchy and trendy mom and she has her babies dressed in the most simple outfits but they are always extremely adorable, and she refuses to tell people where she shops because whileshe is crunchy and trendy, she's also really snobby and is always striving to be "crunchier" ugh she is annoying LOL

anyway, share away, PLEASE im on a shopping kick!

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alyssa1992
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM

around here people are big into monograming.. so i have just gotten different onsies and had them monogramed with different things.. if u are having a girl there are cute tutus u can make.. its really easy.. you get one of those streatchy headband things that have the little holes in them.. and you get tuelle and string a bead onto it then string the tuelle onto the headband and tie it.. they are so simple to make and really cute!

Alyssa1992
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

This tutu is $35 (double layer Tuelle) can custom make tutus also.

this is one to look at for reference*

alyssaham
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I went to H & M recently for myself and was surprised they had a baby section AND really cute unusual things that seemed to be made really well.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM

myhabit.com

I get some adorable, one of a kind outfits for great prices!

bwsmommy
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Hyena cart .. Maybe ..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mewebb82
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I love SC Koon and Speesees for organic baby clothes and they are very affordable.

surferlover
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Kait Emerson Designs. You can find on etsy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RunningMom81
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

ok - so i'll probably be publicly flogged for this comment - but that is so funny to me that you used 'crunchy' and 'trendy' together because what I know of the those two things COMPLETELY contradict each other!!  you can be super crunchy and you can be super trendy but i can't say i know a crunchy trendy person lol!

Randi02
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM
You can be both :)

I'm pretty crunchy, and I buy a lot of my stuff from wahms. All of my cloth diapers, a lot of their outfits etc.
By doing that, I choose the fibres and know they weren't exposed to a ton of chemicals to be shipped overseas. I'm supporting another mama with similar views, and getting unique/high quality items :)

Quoting RunningMom81:

ok - so i'll probably be publicly flogged for this comment - but that is so funny to me that you used 'crunchy' and 'trendy' together because what I know of the those two things COMPLETELY contradict each other!!  you can be super crunchy and you can be super trendy but i can't say i know a crunchy trendy person lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RunningMom81
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM

haha oh i'm not saying you cant be both - but those that I know are definitely not both!  seems to be one extreme or the other!  glad to know there is a happy middle!

Quoting Randi02:

You can be both :)

I'm pretty crunchy, and I buy a lot of my stuff from wahms. All of my cloth diapers, a lot of their outfits etc.
By doing that, I choose the fibres and know they weren't exposed to a ton of chemicals to be shipped overseas. I'm supporting another mama with similar views, and getting unique/high quality items :)

Quoting RunningMom81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)