Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

7 weeks constant stomach aching

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

Most of the time my stomachs feels cramps. It's like period cramps forever. Is this normal? I don't have my first appointment for 3 weeks. I also feel nauseous and nose is stuffed up. I'm really tired and have been in bed for most of the day today. Not sure if I'm getting sick or this is all normal preggo stuff. First pregnancy

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Alyssa1992
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM

normal pregnancy stuff... but it also sounds like you're getting a cold!! call your dr in the morning to let them know.. i know you can take robitussin dm but im not sure if it will help you feel better.. i took it when i had a cold

NewMamaBoo
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok thank u! Good to hear its normal and I thought I felt a little sick too! My nephew is sick so it's probably just that seasonal sickness everyone seems to be getting. Thanks for the info girl I will check into robitussin!

Quoting Alyssa1992:

normal pregnancy stuff... but it also sounds like you're getting a cold!! call your dr in the morning to let them know.. i know you can take robitussin dm but im not sure if it will help you feel better.. i took it when i had a cold

mommyde3boys
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry that you're not feeling well:( I have not been feeling well since week 7 started for me... I am now 9 weeks along... Some cramps are normal during pregnancy since everything is "stretching out" but I would call and check with the doctor just to make sure. About your nose feeling stuffy, do you actually have any drainage at all? The reason I am asking is because this stuffiness symptom for me also started at week 7 and they can not figure out why I feel congested if I don't have any drainage from my nose/throat. They said it may be a sinus infection but none of the meds have worked or changed anything. This has been my worst symptom so far (besides constipation) since it makes me feel like I can't breath.

The nausea and feeling tired all day is normal but it sucks really bad! If the nausea gets really bad for you, zofran works well for that. That's the only thing that helped me since crackers, ginger, and all the other things they say help didn't do a thing for me:( Might work for you though!

Anyway, hope you feel better and good luck!
lissetteP
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMamaBoo
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Thank u! Ihavehad some drainage but mostly at night other than that just clogged up. Luckily I have felt nauseous but haven't puked at all. Of course I'm just starting week 7 so that could be coming soon. Yogurt in the morning has settled the feeling for a little while crackers don't seem to help me though and I need to get ginger ale to try. 

Quoting mommyde3boys:

Sorry that you're not feeling well:( I have not been feeling well since week 7 started for me... I am now 9 weeks along... Some cramps are normal during pregnancy since everything is "stretching out" but I would call and check with the doctor just to make sure. About your nose feeling stuffy, do you actually have any drainage at all? The reason I am asking is because this stuffiness symptom for me also started at week 7 and they can not figure out why I feel congested if I don't have any drainage from my nose/throat. They said it may be a sinus infection but none of the meds have worked or changed anything. This has been my worst symptom so far (besides constipation) since it makes me feel like I can't breath.

The nausea and feeling tired all day is normal but it sucks really bad! If the nausea gets really bad for you, zofran works well for that. That's the only thing that helped me since crackers, ginger, and all the other things they say help didn't do a thing for me:( Might work for you though!

Anyway, hope you feel better and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)