Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

18 weeks with a smell

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

ok this sounds kinda gross, and I didnt want to post but figured this was the best place!

I am 18 weeks, and I have noticed since I was about 15 weeks a smell down there.... I have more discharge which I know is normal.

Its not a really bad odor but its a odor that bothers me and I notice it

I have no pains or itching so I was wondering is this normal

I swear i feel so gross.

I had a UT test ran when I was 13 weeks due to the fact that I had a UT when I was 7 weeks, but the one at 13 weeks came bk negative.... so could it be a yeast infection? I just thought yeast infection also itched

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
victoriahearts
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I"m not sure never had something like that occur, when is your next appointment? Maybe you can wait and ask then?

hopeful34
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM

its on the 10th of Dec

rydersmom11
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:06 PM

i bet u it is u just havent had the side effects of it .. i had like 3 uti in my pregnancy early on too..

Laulaulu321
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM
It could be a uti or yeast infection.. I got them all the time when pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I apparently had a yeast infection last week, but without the itching.  I had a UTI the week before and the doctor said the antibiotics probably gave me the yeast infection (which they normally do) but I told him there was no itchiness (like I usually have) and that I just had the smell and discharge like before when I was told I had the UTI. (I went to the ER for something else and when they tested my urine, they said I had a UTI.)  He told me to use the over the counter yeast infection cream and it's all cleared up now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN