Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What crazy pregnant lady thing have you done recently?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 33 Replies

i really wanted a mcflurry so I bundled up my toddler and got him in the car so we could run to Mcdonalds.  The crazy part:  It's probably in the mid 20's here and it has been snowing for the last 3 days. 

I also wound up getting a peppermint mocha coffee while there.

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mr.scariesmommy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM
I got excited that my us it on a Thursday(tomorrow) del taco has chicken tacos on sale on Thursdays so after my appt I'm going to get some tacos!! I got excited dh made sure to give me cash to get them :) instead of taking it to work with him. Something as simple as del taco makes me happy!! I'm 20 weeks tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zugichbaby6
by Candice on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Well i freaked at my husband cause he didn't get me the right DOUGHNUT!!! lol it was seriously uncalled for lol

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I am trying to enjoy the luxuries of getting fast food now because once we move it will be a 20 minute drive to town to satisfy any cravings.  We will save a ton of money, but then I will have cravings I can't satisfy.  I love when DF remembers to give me cash for things when I ask!  It is so nice when we don't have to go bother him at work to get money for stuff.  I just want it to be March so West Pier will be open and I can have a delicious cheeseburger(not so unrelated because they only take cash and they are only open March-September)!

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

I got excited that my us it on a Thursday(tomorrow) del taco has chicken tacos on sale on Thursdays so after my appt I'm going to get some tacos!! I got excited dh made sure to give me cash to get them :) instead of taking it to work with him. Something as simple as del taco makes me happy!! I'm 20 weeks tomorrow.

mr.scariesmommy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:58 PM
With my DD I drove an hr with a 14 month old to get some jack n the box since that was the closest one to me. It was so worth it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mj.bullion
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Mmmm. A mcflurry sounds good. Haha.

I havent done anything really. Just been snappy for no reason.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Yeah our town has only a few places but everything that I like is about a 20 min drive to get to it. So I get excited when I'm going to be in town on the good days. It saves us money too. I also found a great burger place close to us that is fresh food and its like a diner burger at a small place.

Usually dh takes some cash to get snacks at work but since del taco is right across from my us place he left me the money instead. He says I have to bring him some tacos too :)

Quoting Firenygirl180:

I am trying to enjoy the luxuries of getting fast food now because once we move it will be a 20 minute drive to town to satisfy any cravings.  We will save a ton of money, but then I will have cravings I can't satisfy.  I love when DF remembers to give me cash for things when I ask!  It is so nice when we don't have to go bother him at work to get money for stuff.  I just want it to be March so West Pier will be open and I can have a delicious cheeseburger(not so unrelated because they only take cash and they are only open March-September)!

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM

When I was pregnant with DS my friend needed a ride to the bridge, about 45 minutes south.  So I said I'd drive her, well then her mom decided I needed to drive her about 30 minutes further south so I took df with me and we dropped her off and then drove about 1 more hour to go to Gaylord for some Coldstone.  Total it was about 2.5 hours away and we were hoping to make it home before a snowstorm hit.  This was December 2010 and I was about 12 weeks.  We went to Culver's, Coldstone and then to Meijer and we started heading for home and the snow hit.  We were the only car on the road and the weather was bad.  We made it home in one piece and everything was fine!   My dad was calling me and yelling at me for being so stupid for driving in what was basically a blizzard.

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

With my DD I drove an hr with a 14 month old to get some jack n the box since that was the closest one to me. It was so worth it!!!

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM

hmmm 

I bought an entire cake today for me to eat ALONE! 

I made an entire pot of coffee the other day and forgot to put the filter in the basket so I made a pot of water and coffee grounds.... YUCK!

mr.scariesmommy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM
As long as it was worth it that's all that matters :)

I don't even think we have a coldstone around here. Yummy just thinking of it!!

Quoting Firenygirl180:

When I was pregnant with DS my friend needed a ride to the bridge, about 45 minutes south.  So I said I'd drive her, well then her mom decided I needed to drive her about 30 minutes further south so I took df with me and we dropped her off and then drove about 1 more hour to go to Gaylord for some Coldstone.  Total it was about 2.5 hours away and we were hoping to make it home before a snowstorm hit.  This was December 2010 and I was about 12 weeks.  We went to Culver's, Coldstone and then to Meijer and we started heading for home and the snow hit.  We were the only car on the road and the weather was bad.  We made it home in one piece and everything was fine!   My dad was calling me and yelling at me for being so stupid for driving in what was basically a blizzard.

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I've been super particular about my own cooking lately, to the point that I'll practically be in tears if something doesn't turn out exactly as I wanted. It's obnoxious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured