Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ok...dizziness quiet a bit..due to lack of rest?

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
  • 13 Replies
Alright my fellow preggos and mommies offering advice,..I need some. I've been dizzy..or light headed. I wouldn't say it's like the room is spinning dizzy, but more like a it takes a minute to focus kind of dizzy. I'm not real sure how to explain it. It's hard for me to look at my phone when it's changing a page (like going to a post fro m the homescreen of cafemom) or if there's a lot of animation. I'm exhausted constantly, and I know I don't get enough sleep with the kiddos. I think it could possibly be my blood sugar, because as I'm drinking my hot chocolate I feel a little better (not to mention I go from full to starving within a few minutes and feel shakeup/weak and it takes most of the day to recover), but not like I could run a marathon. I just kind of feel fuzzy in the head. Again, I'm constantly exhausted and need to hibernate for a few weeks. Lol should I put a call in to my doc or just bring it up when I go on Dec 11?
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Duquesne
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
How's your water intake?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_to_kenzie
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Quoting Duquesne:

How's your water intake?

Pretty good. I have a cup with me at all times, otherwise I start to feel nauseous if I go too long without.
jasyoung2012
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM
I have the same issues some days...I am just going to ask at my appt on Dec. 11th and see what the midwife says for me...
Oceana09
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I have been having the same issues. I'm late in my 3rd trimester and it started a few days ago for me. At first I thought it might be because I haven't been sleeping well or just because of the added weight, but I'm going to ask my dr about it tomorrow. Seeing as how I now feel like I'm going to pass out everytime I stand up and I feel like I'm going to throw up because I have vertigo so bad every time I sit down. And yesterday and today I've been getting headaches right behind my right eye everytime I stand up too. Thank god my Dr's app is tomorrow.

mom_to_kenzie
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Quoting Oceana09:

I have been having the same issues. I'm late in my 3rd trimester and it started a few days ago for me. At first I thought it might be because I haven't been sleeping well or just because of the added weight, but I'm going to ask my dr about it tomorrow. Seeing as how I now feel like I'm going to pass out everytime I stand up and I feel like I'm going to throw up because I have vertigo so bad every time I sit down. And yesterday and today I've been getting headaches right behind my right eye everytime I stand up too. Thank god my Dr's app is tomorrow.

Scary..post to see what your doc says? I'm only 10 weeks though..wish you the best!
Duquesne
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM
How much would you say you have a day? It's sounding more like dehydration more than lack of sleep, though I imagine that can cause a bit if the dizzy.

Quoting mom_to_kenzie:

Quoting Duquesne:

How's your water intake?

Pretty good. I have a cup with me at all times, otherwise I start to feel nauseous if I go too long without.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I will. She's going to think I'm crazy. Last week at my appointment I was telling her about how I'm sick all the time, now I'll be telling her I'm dizzy all the time. Stupid body can't make up it's mind.

Quoting mom_to_kenzie:

Quoting Oceana09:

Scary..post to see what your doc says? I'm only 10 weeks though..wish you the best!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
mom_to_kenzie
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Quoting Duquesne:

I'm really not sure..I mean just tonight I've drank about 5 regular sized cups of water.
RhondaVeggie
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:33 AM
I get it too, my midwife and doctor aren't concerned. If it gets worse or I faint again (fainted once about 25 weeks) I have to call because it can be a symptom of preeclampsia and I already have high BP and protein in my urine but as a general rule it's normal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bri2011
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Low iron can cause dizziness
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN