Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ok...dizziness quiet a bit..due to lack of rest?

Posted by   + Show Post
Alright my fellow preggos and mommies offering advice,..I need some. I've been dizzy..or light headed. I wouldn't say it's like the room is spinning dizzy, but more like a it takes a minute to focus kind of dizzy. I'm not real sure how to explain it. It's hard for me to look at my phone when it's changing a page (like going to a post fro m the homescreen of cafemom) or if there's a lot of animation. I'm exhausted constantly, and I know I don't get enough sleep with the kiddos. I think it could possibly be my blood sugar, because as I'm drinking my hot chocolate I feel a little better (not to mention I go from full to starving within a few minutes and feel shakeup/weak and it takes most of the day to recover), but not like I could run a marathon. I just kind of feel fuzzy in the head. Again, I'm constantly exhausted and need to hibernate for a few weeks. Lol should I put a call in to my doc or just bring it up when I go on Dec 11?
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (11-13):
D.Whitfield
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I have had this issue through-out most of my pregnancy. As long as your blood pressure is fine, it can be a very common thing according to my ob. Though it is diffrent for every woman, the thing that concerns me is that these are also signs of pre-exlampsia and left untreated can be very dangerous both to mommy to be and to baby. I dont say this to scare you, i say this to give you the info i have. I would actually call my dr as he has your pre-natal records and can advise you. Again its most likely nothing but always better to be over cautious.

staciexo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I used to get dizzy and my midwife told me i needed to eat and drink more. It def helped.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:29 PM

The vision part could be normal change in your vision because of the hormones and change in blood flow. It also could very well be your blood sugar though. Keep an eye on it. If it gets worse, call your doctor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)