Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Welcome to Pregnancy!!! Introduce yourself here....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Pregnancy group.   We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

To add a Pregnancy to your posts, click here: 
Signatures for the Pregnancy group

If you are looking to find moms due in the same month as you, be sure to check out this post:
Click Here to find your Due Date Group!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

~Cafe Jenn

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
Welcome to the Pregnancy group! Please introduce yourself...

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new introduce yourself, too:)

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
abigailesmommy
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Faith and I just found out today that I am pregnant with my third child. I have a daughter who turns 8 on Friday and another daughter who is one year old. 

mommy-chute
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello my name is Stephanie, have two awesome little boys 5,&1! pregnant with number 3!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Briannamarie913
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

hi, I'm Brianna, i actually joined cm to talk to an actual person about pregnancy symptoms and what not. i am young, i haven't found out if i am pregnant yet because I'm a little scared to find out... now that i have the idea of being a mom in my head its almost coming to life, mentally. i realize its not the best thing to look forward to with me still being a young teen, but its locked in my head now and i just want to find out if i am or not without taking a pregnancy test... but like i said before, i am scared to find out... HELP!!!

badbitch772
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

thats good good luck with everything..

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Marlena.  I am a sahm to four.  I love this group!

mummytobe
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi iam Audrey and 26weeks  wipregnant bellyth my 2nd child,i have a 5yr old son,and am 42yrs,

jamiemanning123
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

hey!!!! my name is jamie.... i am 25 years old... i have been married for one year and loving it... but we dated for 6 years before getting married.... i am due april,6 2013 and cant wait to meet my little girl....

Aully1
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Carrie, I'm 34 and 13weeks along with our first baby!  Tremendously excited and anxious as things keep happening.  If any other new moms had a miscarriage and are now pregnant again, we're in the same boat.  I hope to find support and encouragement as I finally enjoy a successful pregnancy!

Bjr33
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is BJ, and I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby. It has been a rough road so far, I have been on bedrest since week 6.
Bjr33
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is BJ and I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first child... At age 33. We really were really shocked with this wonderful blessing, because doctors have told me that I couldn't have kids. This has been a rough pregnancy so far due to being put on bedrest at week 6. I look forward to chatting with you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)