Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Welcome to Pregnancy!!! Introduce yourself here....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Pregnancy group.   We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

To add a Pregnancy to your posts, click here: 
Signatures for the Pregnancy group

If you are looking to find moms due in the same month as you, be sure to check out this post:
Click Here to find your Due Date Group!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

~Cafe Jenn

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
Welcome to the Pregnancy group! Please introduce yourself...

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new introduce yourself, too:)

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
FFA_lover2012
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Kursta Ray, i am 19 and married we are having our first baby and i am a freshman in college

MommytoTwo.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Amber. I'm 20 I'll be 21 in January. I have a wonderful husband and we have a 3 year old daughter named Sopheeah and I am pregnant with our second daughter on due April 1st. 

Pari0311
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

i am expecting my first child the coming march 30. So excited....

congratulations to each one of you. :)

fe3
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is felicia and im due march 6, 2013 and im having a baby girl. I had a 26wk preemie who is know 5. I also have a 2 yr old girl.

Adamssexymomma
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm jazmyn I'm exspecting twins :D I'm only 18
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Crystal, I'm married to Michael who is in the army.  We're expecting our 5th baby in Feb.

SugarMagnolia89
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

hi im Erica, i am the mother of 2 wonderful nboys ( 4 and 18 months) and im expecting my 3rd - im 12 weeks in and very excited to have found this forum :)

Teletubby836
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll be a first time Grandmother, due May 8. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to the pregnancy stuff wanted to see what others had to sare! Daughter had her ultrasound to confirm I will be having a granddaughter, I could not believe how clear the regular ultrasound pictures were! You could see EVERY detail down to her hand on her head in a THINKER pose to her tiny fingers in her mouth! I can hardly wait!!

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I am happiness 6 months pregnant expectin my first baby

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Hi I'm Samantha i'm 26. I am 2 days away from being 6 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter. I have a wonderful fiancé. A beautiful crazy little 2 1/2 year old dd. :)

Grettle
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I am joining the group in search of anyone who's gone through or heard of a situation similar to mine;). I have two beautiful children and 3 years ago had decided I was content with 2 children, had the Essure procedure done, everything seemed fine minus a few side effects, but now all if a sudden, I come to find out I am 8 weeks pregnant or possibly further along then that. I am nervous and scared just worried there will be a lot if risks through my pregnancy and hoping to find anyone who knows anything about becoming pregnant and risks of my situation.......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)