Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Welcome to Pregnancy!!! Introduce yourself here....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Pregnancy group.   We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

To add a Pregnancy to your posts, click here: 
Signatures for the Pregnancy group

If you are looking to find moms due in the same month as you, be sure to check out this post:
Click Here to find your Due Date Group!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

~Cafe Jenn

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
Welcome to the Pregnancy group! Please introduce yourself...

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new introduce yourself, too:)

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Replies (391-400):
Bflores28
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Hi my name is Brittany I am 22 and just found out I was pregnant 4 days ago! We just got married dec 8th and got back from our honeymoon the same day I took the pregnancy test! I don't go to the dr till feb 6th and it seems so far away! But we are so excited! 

chrystaljacobs
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Hi,  I'm new to cafe mom.. My name is chrystal and i'm 24 weeks pregnant with my rainbow baby (my baby girl mckenzie was stillborn at 32 weeks on December 23, 2007).  I am expecting a little girl due May 3rd and also have a 9 year old son.  Thanks for having me in the pregnancy group!

delmar29
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Delia, I'm 30, married and 8 weeks pregnant with my first :)

pacificamom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:22 AM

awwwww how exciting!!!

Quoting Bflores28:

Hi my name is Brittany I am 22 and just found out I was pregnant 4 days ago! We just got married dec 8th and got back from our honeymoon the same day I took the pregnancy test! I don't go to the dr till feb 6th and it seems so far away! But we are so excited! 

CafeMom Tickers
pacificamom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Hi Delia! Welcome to the group!

Quoting delmar29:

Hi, I'm Delia, I'm 30, married and 8 weeks pregnant with my first :)

CafeMom Tickers
pacificamom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM

oh my goodness! What a rough journey you've been on but welcome and congratulations!!!

Quoting chrystaljacobs:

Hi,  I'm new to cafe mom.. My name is chrystal and i'm 24 weeks pregnant with my rainbow baby (my baby girl mckenzie was stillborn at 32 weeks on December 23, 2007).  I am expecting a little girl due May 3rd and also have a 9 year old son.  Thanks for having me in the pregnancy group!

CafeMom Tickers
pacificamom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Yay! Welcome Jamie and keep us posted! You are sooooo close!

Quoting PrettyMami85:

My name is Jamie, I just joined! I have an amazing little boy named Peyton Kane who will be 6 in March & am currently 38weeks pregnant with my sweet baby girl, due January 31st but she could be here any day!!! Nice to meet you all, Like I said I am new here so I'm not sure how to add "friends" or anything, so if anyone wants to tell me how to do so, or add me feel free, I'm very open minded & love giving advice/asking for advice. I do not judge in anyway & hope & wish you all a very happy &  healthy pregnancy!

CafeMom Tickers
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM
My daughters are 11yrs & 5yrs and my son is 3yrs.

Quoting jenbah81:

Hey! My name is Jennifer and I am 31yrs old. I am 16wks pregnant today with kid #4.

bebaflores
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:18 PM
i dont have a top   5 just  dont know what to pick i started the name julian but my boyfriend didnt like it
tlittle1982
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting tlittle1982:

Hi My name is Tonya, im 30 years old and after trying for quite a while, I am finally expecting my first baby. I am 6 months pregnant now and planning a Water Home Birth with a midwife :) 

That's so exciting!! I wish I could have enough courage to do a home birth but I'm so scared and I think my husband would be even worst, lol.

I understand that, homebirths are not for everyone :) I have a family member and a few friends who had homebirths so I decited to look into it and made the decision thats what was best for me and baby as long as we both stayed healthy and low risk. Were both great as of now. :) I also decided to have a hypnobirth and if everything goes acording to plan, I am gonna be recording my birth for others to see if they want to :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN