Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Chickening out ***Update*** ***update again***

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 37 Replies

I was all set to tell hubby when he got home but now that its getting closer to time, Im chickening out :(

*** I told him this morning and it was worse than I thought it would be. He locked himself in the bathroom, and when he finally opened it so I could brush my teeth he starts with "I cant f-ing believe this. How the F did this happen. Im too f-ing old to have another child. We have one child with f-ing autism and another whos hair falls out.... We cant afford another F-ing child etc etc etc"

I walked away. I asked him later if he wanted the kids and I to go stay with my mom and he said he didnt but he is pissed. :( Believe me ive gone over all of this in my head. I realize I have an autistic son, I deal with him everyday. Hes going on about how he cant start his own business now because I cant be on private insurance, How we arent going to be able to leave the house, hes going to be stuck home all day.  Frankly it was F-ing selfish on his part! He didnt bother to ask how I feel, he just yelled and cursed and made me cry. I got a peck on the cheek when he left but, no apology for his behavior. I HAVE LUPUS, IM HOME WITH THE KIDS ALL THE TIME, HE GETS TO GO OUT WHENEVER HE WANTS, I DONT STOP HIM! I want to smack him and tell him to WAKE UP!!!!

****Another update - We are talking on the phone and he has apologized. He was happy to hear about the change in health insurance (Big thanks to the momma who posted that) and has agreed to take it 1 day at a time :) Hes still concerned but in a better mood****

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommylizTB2809
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Tell him what ? Why?
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM

? i missed something

back story?

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM

sorry alot of moms on here have commented on my previous posts

Im pregnant and have known for a few weeks but havent told hubby. When I told him I was pregnant with #2 he walked out on me. He came back 20 minutes later but it has still scarred me I guess. 

Quoting Autumn19:

? i missed something

back story?

MomRocs1102
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Are you serious! I cant imagine being married to a man that would take part in creating a child then walk out on me(even if it was for a few mins) when i tell him im pregnant.  Thats sad

Quoting sparklebug86:

Im pregnant and have known for a few weeks but havent told hubby. When I told him I was pregnant with #2 he walked out on me. He came back 20 minutes later but it has still scarred me I guess. 

Quoting Autumn19:

? i missed something

back story?

armywife-aly
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Well there isn't anything you can do about it now, might as well tell him. If he walks out, don't let him back in. A night of sleeping in the truck might do him some good. 

Quoting sparklebug86:

Quoting Autumn19:

? i missed something

back story?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

BabyFruit Ticker

kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:34 PM

tell him. maybe he will react better than you think! just do it! the further you go, the more upset he might be for keeping it from him. i know my husband would rather hear it straight up and right away!

msswisher08
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Lol this!!! Good luck!! And congrats

Quoting armywife-aly:

Well there isn't anything you can do about it now, might as well tell him. If he walks out, don't let him back in. A night of sleeping in the truck might do him some good. 

Quoting sparklebug86:

Quoting Autumn19:

? i missed something

back story?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ilaynasmommy
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Does he know pregnancy was likely to happen? Were you trying?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacylove
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Well u have to sooner or later, if he going to walk out on u then he not even worth trying to keep, don't be scared. At least I'll know what kinda man he is if he choses to leave or not
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:46 PM

no we werent trying

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

Does he know pregnancy was likely to happen? Were you trying?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)