Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Any one else would have a headache a hold/half of a day with there second pregnancy? An was it painful?

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 20 Replies
This second pregnancy really scares me? its to painful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I have had major headaches , no blood pressure issues or anything but headaches are a symptom of pregnancy so it happens to some of us.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I've been keeping up on your posts. And I got pregnant with my son when our daughter was only 5 month. My pregnancy was terribly painful and my dr said it was because my body hadn't totally healed from carrying my daughter for 9 months. Everything is still loose and weak.. that's why they say give your body a yr to heal before getting pregnant again. Every pregnancy is different. But if you feel something os wrong call your dr. I have head aches with all my pregnancies. That's not just a second pregnancy thing.. good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I have gotten headaches with all my pregnancy's due to the higher hormone levels. I see my chiropractor and/or massage therapist. If my ice pack, water and rest does not do the trick. 

SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I got pregnant when my baby was 10mths. I have arm pains leg pain most of the time an some times it switch side. What kinda pains did you have? I have had all my testes done an they came back normal too.

Quoting nikkifam5:

I've been keeping up on your posts. And I got pregnant with my son when our daughter was only 5 month. My pregnancy was terribly painful and my dr said it was because my body hadn't totally healed from carrying my daughter for 9 months. Everything is still loose and weak.. that's why they say give your body a yr to heal before getting pregnant again. Every pregnancy is different. But if you feel something os wrong call your dr. I have head aches with all my pregnancies. That's not just a second pregnancy thing.. good luck

Oceana09
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Yesterday was day 2 of my headache. It wasn't a very fun couple of days.

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I had migraines with my second and that was scary but nothing was wrong with the baby, it was just hormones

SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I also be worried bout everything an anything. with this pregnancy. (2nd pregnancy an Im 31weeks pregnant)
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Vaginal pain, back pain ,pain in my thighs... have you spoken to you dr about the pains?

Quoting SHEMEKIA:

I got pregnant when my baby was 10mths. I have arm pains leg pain most of the time an some times it switch side. What kinda pains did you have? I have had all my testes done an they came back normal too.

Quoting nikkifam5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
first.time.momy
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:56 PM
This is my second pregnancy and I've had headaches with both. My doctor said it is due to the extra hormones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:57 PM
yes I have spoke to my doctor he Always say its normal. 19 an pregnant for the second time is not fun at all.

Quoting nikkifam5:

Vaginal pain, back pain ,pain in my thighs... have you spoken to you dr about the pains?

Quoting SHEMEKIA:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN